• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: 365mn UV Aleph & McGizmo Light Engines

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
All SOLD. Thanks CPF!
For sale are the following light engines using the Luminus SST-10 365nm UV LED:

GSnmsj4.jpg

hMizHkD.jpg

These Luminus SST-10 365nm UV light engines are perfect for currency and ID verification, curing Norland 61, scorpion hunting, finding pet stains, inspecting hotels for cleanliness, etc. The Luminus SST-10 365nm UV LED is a real performer with high output and low visible light, with approximately 900mW-1000mW radiant flux @ 700mA (aluminum cans), or 1200mW-1400mW radiant flux @ 1050mA (copper cans). All have three level datiLED AMC3s converters with a 2.8V-5V operating range for use with a single 3.7V RCR cell.

1. Luminus SST-10 365nm UV with 3 level datiLED AMC3s converter, 1050mA high in solid copper can. $90 SOLD
2. Luminus SST-10 365nm UV with 3 level datiLED AMC3s converter, 1050mA high in solid copper can. $90 SOLD
3. Luminus SST-10 365nm UV with 3 level datiLED AMC3s converter, 1050mA high in solid copper can. $90 SOLD
4. Luminus SST-10 365nm UV with 3 level datiLED AMC3s converter, 700mA high in aluminum can. $78 SOLD
5. Luminus SST-10 365nm UV with 3 level datiLED AMC3s converter, 700mA high in aluminum can. $78 SOLD

All LEDs are mounted on Noctigon direct thermal path copper MCPCBs. For the copper cans, the LED and copper MCPCB are soldered onto the copper can in a single operation, effectively creating a direct thermal path to the can itself. The aluminum cans have the copper MCPCB attached with thermal epoxy.

The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over PM.

In addition to an "I'll take it", you must also acknowledge that you understand the dangers of UV, and are prepared to protect yourself and others. Please consider using the following statement kindly crafted by Carpe Diem: I do understand the dangers of UV lights, and am prepared to protect myself and others regarding the same.

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 365mn UV Aleph & McGizmo Light Engines

These look great and have a small led. Can they fit behind a haiku reflector?

edit: If they can, I'll take #1

PayPal Sent

I do understand the dangers of UV lights, and am prepared to protect myself and others regarding the same.

Last edited:

Dakine234

Enlightened

I'll take #2 please!

I do understand the dangers of UV lights, and am prepared to protect myself and others regarding the same.

Nimitz68

Enlightened

I'll take #3 please. I do understand the dangers of UV lights, and am prepared to protect myself and others regarding the same.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

These look great and have a small led. Can they fit behind a haiku reflector?

edit: If they can, I'll take #1
Yes, the LED is the standard 3535 LED package. It will fit the Haiku XP reflector.

PM sent. Thank you.

I'll take #2 please!

PM sent. Thank you.

I'll take #3 please. I do understand the dangers of UV lights, and am prepared to protect myself and others regarding the same.
PM sent. Thank you.

Nimitz68

Enlightened

PayPal payment sent. Thanks!

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal Sent

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #4 "Luminus SST-10 365nm UV with 3 level datiLED AMC3s converter, 700mA high in aluminum can"

and... I do understand the dangers of UV lights, and am prepared to protect myself and others regarding the same.

Paypal ready.

R-

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #4 "Luminus SST-10 365nm UV with 3 level datiLED AMC3s converter, 700mA high in aluminum can"

and... I do understand the dangers of UV lights, and am prepared to protect myself and others regarding the same.

Paypal ready.

R-
PM sent. Thank you.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast

#4 Received.
Thanks for the quick shipment.
Now off to Arizona to hunt for scorpions!
Creepy little buggers.

R-