o boy i wanna see the package thief who stole my special package

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
nope they ship them alive. there not the typical roach there called dubia roaches they are the best food you can get for lizards and geckos

scout24

Flashaholic
I'm thinking a few broke out and carried the box off until they could work together to get the box open enough to let everyone out... :D:D:D

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, saw this a while back -- expensive trap, but oh so satisfying. It was pretty cool that he recovered it a few times, until finally one guy kept it.

Actually, I'd rather do something a bit more brute force -- a double-circuit setup, where 1st circuit speaker plays loud pre-recorded message "You are stealing this package and if you do not drop it now, you will suffer the consequences!" If after 60 seconds the motion sensor is still detecting movement, it fires a large exploding ink dye pack.

fDqXDPc.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i also get snakes in the mail but when they come im at the front door so i can get them in there tanks fasst

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
A flash bang grenade spring loaded to launch 4 feet high once the box is opened would stop this type of theft.

Unfortunately the lawyers would own you afterwords.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
A flash bang grenade spring loaded to launch 4 feet high once the box is opened would stop this type of theft.

Unfortunately the lawyers would own you afterwords.

You have to place an explosive device with prefragmented shrapnel charge that would destroy everything in 20 ft radius. No thieves, no eyewitnesses left alive — perfect. Of course, you don't write your address on the package...

Animals should be driven by animal fear. Period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.