• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Hanko Gunner Grip/Twisted Brass *SOLD*

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back up for sale with best deal! need to recoup some lost minerals. [emoji6]

Excellent condition, no dings or dents; with SF bronze red-eyes warrior skull clip, default Guppydrv engine, 219C. **1695.00 shipped worldwide** //SOLD via cross-posting. Thank you.//

T&C:

Cross-posted. First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrapped mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe the condition of these items with transparency but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.

Last edited:

Rasher

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Hanko Gunner Grip/Twisted Brass

Beautiful light. Looking at the full-rez image, I see some marks in the twists near the clip end. Is that just the lighting, are these tiny scratches, or patina worn from use?
Interested.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beautiful light. Looking at the full-rez image, I see some marks in the twists near the clip end. Is that just the lighting, are these tiny scratches, or patina worn from use?
Interested.
Not scratches, I think they are machining marks that are now visible with the patina setting in. It won't be noticeable when the brass is polished back. I can send you a video for your perusal, kindly PM me your email address. Thank you.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested.

From all of the tridents I've seen, the twist grooves typically have those machining marks you're referring to. The patina of the metal just makes it more noticeable. I think it actually adds character to the light. Makes it a bit more organic somehow.

Rasher

Enlightened

Not scratches, I think they are machining marks that are now visible with the patina setting in. It won't be noticeable when the brass is polished back. I can send you a video for your perusal, kindly PM me your email address. Thank you.
PM sent.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM replied Sir.

--

Thanks guys for chiming in... I just checked again now in daylight, indeed they are machining marks. While patina settled down on the twist grooves, these machining marks didn't react to the natural patina process by the same level.

Nimitz68

Enlightened

That is an absolutely beautiful flashlight. More art than tool, really. Good luck with your sale. Someone will be very happy.

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened

Very beautiful Dave. A true work of art:)!

David,

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys... indeed the GG pattern is awesome.

Withdrawn. Decided to keep her!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

all sold via cross-posting. thank you.

Last edited: