• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Big Cheers to Cpl S

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some background... I'm 50 years old, and a director of sales and marketing for a global tool company. I may not have seen it all, but I've seen a lot. One thing I always tell my sales team is that it's not if you make a mistake with a customer, but when. It will happen no matter how hard we try to have everything perfect. What matters is how you handle the mistake, and how you make it right with the customer.

With that in mind... I just had a fantastic experience with buying two lights from CPF member Cpl S (John). One of the lights came to me in a slightly worse condition than I had expected. When I brought it up with Cpl S he was quick to make it right, and offered suggestions to make me happy with the purchase. Ultimately, he went above and beyond making it right, and did so without hesitation or any side comments or negativity in any way. Although I have never met him, spoke with him on the phone, or even know how old he is or what he looks like, I can tell you his actions have proven that he is a stand up guy, and based on my experience I would recommend that anyone here on CPF should feel comfortable doing business with him.

CHEERS to CPF member Cpl S :thumbsup:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will attest to this statement. Despite being a relatively new member here on CPF, he is a good man to deal with. Have confidence buying and selling with this gentleman.

ven

Flashaholic
No experience myself, but i would like to say, CPF is full of some of the best people i know. I have made some great friends along the way for surelovecpf

Stoneking

Enlightened
*Cheers to Cpl S*

I don't have the words to describe how kind and awesome John is.
Helped me with something that provided no gain or benefit to himself.
Such a good dude, glad to have communicated with you.
It's people like you that make this community worth being a part of!

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Very nice to see that this member appears to have the true CPF spirit ... so much so, that they have multiple Cheers threads.

Threads merged ;)