Help Me Choose My First 26650 Light

brawler1588

Newly Enlightened
I mainly have 18650 lights but want to start adding some 26650 lights I have searched and came up with these and wanted some input from other users to help me out. I am not looking for a thrower I have a separate list for those. Let me know which you like and which I should get as my first.

-Acebeam C50 III
-Olight 50r seeker pro
-Thrunite tc20
-Emisar d4s -LUMINTOP ODF30C -Haikelite sc26
-Rofis MR70
-Klarus g20
-DQG Tiny 26650
-Rofis MR70

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
I mainly have 18650 lights but want to start adding some 26650 lights I have searched and came up with these and wanted some input from other users to help me out. I am not looking for a thrower I have a separate list for those. Let me know which you like and which I should get as my first.

-Acebeam C50 III
-Olight 50r seeker pro
-Thrunite tc20
-Emisar d4s -LUMINTOP ODF30C -Haikelite sc26
-Rofis MR70
-Klarus g20
-DQG Tiny 26650
-Rofis MR70

I've got two Emisar lights--a D4 and a D1S and both have been fine.

I've had two identical DQG Tiny Triples and both went up in smoke, literally.

For the money, the Emisar D4S would be my pick, but I don't find the 26650 all that compelling--sure, it's a neat cell, but it doesn't do anything for me, while out and about, that an 18650 can't do, or even something smaller.

Chris

brawler1588

Newly Enlightened

For the money, the Emisar D4S would be my pick, but I don't find the 26650 all that compelling--sure, it's a neat cell, but it doesn't do anything for me, while out and about, that an 18650 can't do, or even something smaller.

Chris
What's your emitter of choice on the emisars?

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't see the Lumintop ODF30C on your list but either way I wasn't a big fan. I bought one for my boss for work because he had to have a light with a micro USB charging port. I dropped in a spare Keeppower 26650 and it did work but I had to trim down the coating a little. The tint is very very cool, like a 6500k at least. The modes are nice but you have to hold the button down for a while to get the light to turn off which confused my boss. The 26650s have a ton of capacity. I'm surprised you don't see more lights that use them.

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am also looking for a 26650 LED light, but I do want a thrower. Any suggestions?

Charlie Hustle

Newly Enlightened

Chris

I've had failures from 5 of the listed manufacturers. Emisar is not one of them.:twothumbs