SAE compliant sealed beam auxiliary lighting

Interceptor_E

Newly Enlightened
What options are there for SAE compliant sealed beams in auxiliary high and auxiliary low beam applications? And does anyone have a list of compliant sealed beams in general?

The only sealed beam auxiliary lows I can find for sale today are from Unity, but those are 4449 bulbs, which seem to be designed as passing lights (Unity specifically said their setup is J582 compliant when I asked them some time ago).

I'm looking for sealed beam lights simply because I'd like something a little more old-school. That and the lights on my WJ Grand Cherokee are pretty good thanks to recommendations I've read on this forum. I plan on having 2 aux lows with the possibility of 2 aux highs as well, not run simultaneously of course. They would be mounted on a bull bar with Fawkes Fabrication relocation brackets, so the center of the aux lights would be only 2-3 inches below the center of the headlights.

SAE compliance is a necessity for me, even if there's very little chance any cop would give me a second look.

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
If it's got to be sealed beams, send an email to Dan Stern (danielsternlighting.com); he's probably still got a stash of sealed beam aux low and high beam lamps worth having/using.

Ofelas

Enlightened
Excellent advice; Dan Stern is extremely helpful, and still has some excellent products in stock.