• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Lumintop Stainless Steel Worm with Nichia 219

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hoping to find a Lumintop Stainless Steel Worm with Nichia 219 also known as a Lumintop Silver Worm with Nichia.
Please let me know if you have one you're willing to sell.
Thanks,
Pat

Last edited:

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Lumintop Stainless Steel Worm with Nichia 219

Still looking. Also, for those who prefer a trade to cash, I have a few different lights available.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still looking, have PayPal, money order or lights to trade whichever you prefer. Possible trades include a Reylight Ti Tool, Lumintop Ti Tool with Nichia, Zebralight SC51W, or a Zebralight SC5W.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is, that one often comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bought one from CLB so although this WTB wasn't successful, my quest has been & is at an end. No more bumps or random quotes from me. Thanks to those who looked & to those who tried to help.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
He had a copper one that he sold in the group of 6 copper lights (4 different styles) & a stainless that he sold in a group of 5 AAA lights.

For some reason, the group of 5 don't show in the CPF app for me but are visible in the web site.

Last edited: