SHOT Show 2019 COMPILATION

StuGatz

Enlightened
This will be a comprehensive thread of our admittedly humble SHOT Show interviews and observations. It will include a number of flashlight/torch manufacturer/company specific content.

We will start with a walk through of the New Products Center:

Last edited:

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SHOT Show 2019 - Fenix

*Rubs hands together*

IT'S FLASHLIGHT-XMAS TIME!!!

Edit: So... I'm gonna need to see more info on that 12,000 lumen Fenix light :naughty:

Last edited:

saypat

Enlightened
Re: Tops Knives

In the 2nd video, Patrick mentioned that the new headlamp would run at 950 lumens for almost an hour. Is that magic?

StuGatz

Enlightened
Re: Shore Power Light / Torch Distributor

I can not and will not recklessly speculate and have no definitive information. However, I believe that Olight attended another industry event.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Re: SetCan Training Devices

Any news on the new
Fenix E01 replacement yet ? ? ?

Asking for a friend . . . .

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Kershaw

Is there any info anywhere else on that 12,000 lumen light the guy shows from Fenix in the second post in this thread? I can't find anything anywhere on it online.

StuGatz

Enlightened
Re: Kershaw

Is there any info anywhere else on that 12,000 lumen light the guy shows from Fenix in the second post in this thread? I can't find anything anywhere on it online.

He told me just about everything he could think of. Bear in mind that it was his pitch and in spite of my additional questions, there just may not be much more information available until release.