• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD*** High CRI Malkoff and Surefire Lego

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's time to shed a couple of items that aren't being used. Please post "I'll take it" on the thread to claim the merchandise. PayPal only. I'd prefer to keep this sale within the continental US for now.

This Surefire 6P Original is a recent purchase and is loaded with the new 425 lumen version of the Malkoff M61. Cool white. 6200K XPG2. The host is in like new condition with no drops, dings, or scratches. I've hardly used the module, although I did send it to INFRNL for run time testing. Here is one of the charts. As you can see, it operates north of 500 lumens when using two lithium ion cells.

https://imgur.com/1vM5rL5

I'm asking for $70 shipped-->$60 shipped. SOLD

6P1.jpg

6P2.jpg

6P3.jpg

6P4.jpg

M61.jpg

Next is the Malkoff M61L 219b in a VME head with a CR123 battery tube. Switch bumper O-ring installed. Like new condition. No blemishes. This is a 125 lumen, high CRI module with neutral beam tint. It will run conservatively for 1 and 1/2 hours on a 700 mAh 16340. The device is positively darling, but I'm just not using it. This module is currently out of stock at Illumination Supply. Here's an opportunity if you missed that boat. These items would total $135 before shipping costs. I'm asking for $100 shipped.SOLD

VME1.jpg

VME2.jpg

VME3.jpg

VME4.jpg

VME5.jpg

Last edited:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: High CRI Malkoff and Surefire Lego

The Surefire 6P with the Malkoff M61 is still available. I think the market for this item is quite saturated, so I'm reducing the price.

Cheers.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

The 6P was a steal at $70, if I wasn't sworn off buying more Surefires that I don't use...
P

Nephron44

Enlightened
WTS: High CRI Malkoff and Surefire Lego

Is the Surefire still available? If so I'll take it!

I've been meaning to get one of these older 6p lights and put an led in it anyway!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's all yours. I'm suffering through a kid's birthday party right now. I'll reach ou to you guys when i get home.

Viper715

Enlightened

Seconds on the Surefire. I loaned one out once to a cpfer and it vanished and so did he. If it falls through I'll take it.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

All sold. Both packages were shipped today. I'll send tracking numbers to you fellas via PM when I get home later.

Nephron44

Enlightened
Finally got the light! Post office has been shut down the past couple of days due to cold :/

Amazing light! The newer 6Px models don't feel nearly as bombproof as this older 6p! The head on it looks smaller than in the newer versions, but when I put them side to side, I realized the diameter was the same...interesting!

I'm also really digging this Malkoff insert.

I need to get more of these older 6p models!