Vosla HIR2 +120

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
What's with the thumbs down on the lifespan? Higher luminance means shorter life...that's the tradeoff. And 14.0v is purely a life test voltage, not a realistic voltage to be running actual headlamps (note the 13.2v Tc figure of 300 hours).

They'll be available for easy purchase before long. I'm planning on putting them in my daily (nightly) driver; bulbs are cheaper than bills from a hospital and/or body shop.

1875 lm +/- 15% is just the nominal spec for HIR2, it doesn't tell us anything good, bad, or indifferent about these specific bulbs.

mikered30

Newly Enlightened
What's with the thumbs down on the lifespan? Higher luminance means shorter life...that's the tradeoff. And 14.0v is purely a life test voltage, not a realistic voltage to be running actual headlamps (note the 13.2v Tc figure of 300 hours).

They'll be available for easy purchase before long. I'm planning on putting them in my daily (nightly) driver; bulbs are cheaper than bills from a hospital and/or body shop.

1875 lm +/- 15% is just the nominal spec for HIR2, it doesn't tell us anything good, bad, or indifferent about these specific bulbs.

Please let us know when you get your hands on them and from where, only place I saw was on ebay.de for 60 euros. Thanks for the info on the spec.