• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Spy 007 Sapphire ULTRA

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll trade you a Left-handed West German Weatherby Mark V in .300 Roy with a Vortex Viper HST 4-16 scope, 100 rounds, and all the reloading fixings :D

******* nice light right there, good luck with the sale, I wish it could be to me but alas, I'd have to sell most of my collection for this! Nevertheless, very nice to look at, neat seeing this Ultra variant. Is that sort of weaver mount standard on Spys? very cool feature. :hitit:

Tool Man

Newly Enlightened
Title says it all...Its a 007....SPY...Sapphire....ULTRA ( Loaded)

Springfield Knurling, Sapphire lens, Stonewashed, Vault battery cap, Vegas Knob and in addition 2 expertly installed green trit vials to cap off one of the best lights out there. This one sports Daves popular Bright White (Pure White) led for max reach and brightness. Mint condition as received from Dave. If you've never owned a Spy you owe it to yourself to try one, may as well make it the best. Machining is exeptional.

$2550 pp'd (M.O.'s ok) and shipped CONUS - Elsewhere additional shipping and liability is on you. Possible partial trades but not sure what would interest me. 1st " I'll Take It " posted here has preference to PM's and emails. Email is best as I do not do forums at work! [email protected] Hopefully here are some pics!

I'm already having second thoughts!

I am new to this Forum so hoping this will send properly. I sent you an email regarding your post.

Tool Man

Newly Enlightened
I am new to CPF but did send you an email. Hopefully this will post ok.

Thanks