• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS:MINT McGizmo Beads Blasted Aqua Ram with mid 2018 XM-L2 U4 above 1D

Mark65

Newly Enlightened
#203, 1-1-61, Kitano, Tokyo, 181-0003, Japan
I wish to sell my one of mrs t important treasure a McGizmo, Don's "Beads Blasted" Aqua Ram that has an engineering sample Cree XM-L2 U4 "Above" 1D .Paypal only. First unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread gets it.

The price at US$595.00

The price is including PP fee, EMS(Identical as USPS Priority Mail Express) with WW tacking number and insurance up to 150% of the declare bvue up to US$1,700.) shipping fee from Tokyo Japan to anyplace in this planet, with one AW's Protected 18650 -3,400mAh Li-Ion battery in decent packing with a standard EMS label and an additional printed your address for incase the attached label lost.

Pictures : https://www.pro-light.jp/mcgizmo/html2/BB_AR_mid2018.html

Specs
LED: XM-L2 U4"Above" 1D TINT, 527 lumens at High of HV converter's brightest mode on default 1,400mA setting, if HDS System's 325 lumen EDC Rotary is accurate. (It would be 700 lumens if Elzetta B333 was 650 lumens. But I choose Henry's 325 lumens as the standard.) measured on Lasphere's 10" Integrating Sphere. unfortunately Japanese distributer stoped supply calibration bulb.
Converter : Hive converter 4 steps default 1,400mA.
Body: Don's Aqua ram with Don's hand worked Beads blasted surface.

Usage history: Never carried, Almost never lit on, except test for less than one minutes when I received the light and today' lumens test.Always inside the 0.08mm plastic bag with Oxygen scavenger and dehydrate material.

How could I get it.: I designed Don's 3S converter, 6V converter and The Ti Sapphire converter. (Unfortunately new coming ROHS made converter's soldering weakened for a year or more.) therefore I could purchased it with a Don's special Beads Blast service.

The reason for the sales of this light. I lost my wife in 2014 after 10 years of fight against sickness. Therefore I haven't posted on CPF for long time.) Also, I lost four of my best family members till December 2017. now i am supporting single mother with a 10month old baby and a three years old daughter. but, I had to pay excessive inheritance tax twice for the dual owned real estate. then , again I had to pay excessive inheritance tax for the real estate before we could sell the real estate for sales due to an incompetent sales company. Therefore I wish to change one of my best treasure into cash.

Any questions welcome.

Thank you for reading.
Chiharu (Mark 65)

Last edited:

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
I am so sorry to hear about your loss and all your recent hardships. Hope someone can help you out and buy what sounds like an incredible light.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am so sorry to hear about your loss and all your recent hardships. Hope someone can help you out and buy what sounds like an incredible light.
+1. Sorry to hear.

Have not I just got a good trade here from a fellow member on the same light, would jump on this. Excellent finish to boot.

Good luck!

lite steppe

Newly Enlightened
Hello Mark,

I am looking for an Aquaram and checking in to see whether yours is still available? I plan to take it diving, using it as much as I possibly can!

Greatly looking forward to your reply. Feel free to PM me to iron out details.

Incredibly sorry to hear of your loss.

Best,

lite steppe