Road to HDS, how you ended up owning an HDS.

dorikinhajime

Newly Enlightened
I wanted to start a thread focused on the evolution of ones personal EDC Flashlight. I wanted to show what I have been carrying for the last 14 years and how I finally decided on HDS Systems flashlight. Post pictures or List of flashlights you carried, and discuss your choices that led you to HDS.

Last edited:

dorikinhajime

Newly Enlightened
OtFMOsp.jpg

From Left to Right
LED Lenser 3xAAA, Fenix PD35TAC, Little Larry COB Light, Armytek Dobermann Pro Xpl-HI Neutral, Olight Mini HCRI, EagTac D25LC2 Tactical with Olight mini Clip, EagTac D25A Xpl-Hi neutral, and HDS Systems EDC Rotary High Noon HCRI 123 body flush button.

dorikinhajime

Newly Enlightened
4vwbe0l.jpg

This is what is currently in my pocket every morning. And I am still going to make changes. But one thing that is for sure is I am no longer looking for a primary carry light, I am going to carry HDS from now on. I am also pretty happy with the wallet and pocket knife. Key chain is going to change here soon, as is the EagTac D25A. And also I am going to modify the Holster from Thor's Hammer in a bit. My EDC isn't quite perfect yet, but I am close. Primary Flashlight, wallet and pocket knife are keepers.

Last edited:

dorikinhajime

Newly Enlightened
Nice, it is interesting how our "kit" evolves. I know most of the knives, but the wallets? What is your current carry?

Nomatic basic wallet, absolute thinnest most comfortable wallet. It helps me keep a thin wallet because you cant carry to much in it.