• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Mule - Aluminum

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aluminum McGizmo Mule
$175
You don't see these come up often, especially a "naked" one like this that's not drilled for a clip. Has a single mode LE, forgot what the emiter is called. It's a classic and has been carried so don't expect a safe queen, snail trails and scratches, probably some scuffs or minor dents too.
The LED functions but has deteriorated a bit with age. To quote Don "I recall seeing that happen to a few that people posted pics of and I think I encountered one. If I am not mistaken which is quite possible, there is soft silicone under the dome of the LED and in some few cases, for whatever reason the dome got loose or some other dynamic caused the gel to break apart like that. It probably cuts down some on the transmission of light out but I think the LED is still sound."
Needless to say, the body is 100% functional and the LED works but the LE may be more of a collectors item than utility.
$175 shipped insured, including PayPal fees

Photo Album https://imgur.com/a/TNKEIOv

DY6KTzD.jpg

8bdGJba.jpg

LqjbyPw.jpg

archimedes

Flashaholic
A few features of this (no clip holes, unplated, appearance of light engine) lead me to wonder if this could possibly be a prototype for the original AMC Mule run ... ?