Fenix Elite Series Now Available in Marine Battleworn Blue, Safety Yellow, and Arctic

Nephron44

Enlightened
Fenix Elite Series Now Available in Marine Battleworn Blue, Safety Yellow, an...

I don't understand the purpose of the worn finish. Idk about others, but I like to make my own wear marks in my tools...just like I don't buy jeans with holes already worn into them.

Doesn't the worn look, specifically on the safety yellow, negate the purpose of the bright color?

They look super cool, and as far as looking badass, great success! I am just not sure of the practicality...

Nephron44

Enlightened
Re: Fenix Elite Series Now Available in Marine Battleworn Blue, Safety Yellow, an...

I don't understand the purpose of the worn finish. Idk about others, but I like to make my own wear marks in my tools...just like I don't buy jeans with holes already worn into them.

Doesn't the worn look, specifically on the safety yellow, negate the purpose of the bright color?

They look super cool, and as far as looking badass, great success! I am just not sure of the practicality...

Can anyone help clarify? Thanks!

Incaorchid

Newly Enlightened
Re: Fenix Elite Series Now Available in Marine Battleworn Blue, Safety Yellow, an...

Can anyone help clarify? Thanks!

This finish seems to be on many things.
Knives have, "fallout", "battleworn", "battlefield pick up" and many more.

Distressed look is still a desired style/fad for many.

Nephron44

Enlightened

What's to clarify? It looks cool - that's the point.

So that's it? To look cool? If that's the case, it seems gimmicky to me. Like I mentioned before...it defeats the purpose of safety yellow...

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast

This finish seems to be on many things.
Knives have, "fallout", "battleworn", "battlefield pick up" and many more.

Distressed look is still a desired style/fad for many.

Ugh... that takes me back to when I still played CS:GO and they introduced "skins" you could buy/get for the in-game weapons... Fun PC game, horrible community lol

nbp

Flashaholic

So that's it? To look cool? If that's the case, it seems gimmicky to me. Like I mentioned before...it defeats the purpose of safety yellow...

It's just a special edition, like any other cerakote light, or something offered in brass or copper. People like choices. You can always get the standard black one if you don't like the fun colors.

Burgess

Flashaholic

I already have an LD22 in Battleworn Orange.

Would REALLY like one in
NON-worn Safety Yellow ! ! !

Thank you.

Oh, and I'll bet that finish would look good
on the E01-replacement, also !
< hint hint >

:whistle:
_

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

We got your requests handled on both levels. :)

Will look at a NON-battleworn finish on a batch
and
Here is what Fenix said in regard to a future E01:
"
[FONT=&quot]For now, I am not sure if any replacement but probably yes."

[/FONT]

I already have an LD22 in Battleworn Orange.

Would REALLY like one in
NON-worn Safety Yellow ! ! !

Thank you.

Oh, and I'll bet that finish would look good
on the E01-replacement, also !
< hint hint >

:whistle:
_

Burgess

Flashaholic

Thank You for your efforts !

:thumbsup:

lovecpf
_

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here is what Fenix said in regard to a future E01:
"
For now, I am not sure if any replacement but probably yes."

LOL That's like the Flashlight World equivalent of a teaser for a big movie at Comic-Con. I feel like an E01 successor would somehow actually be a big deal in this "community." It's become such an iconic light for some reason, at least for people who have liked Fenix lights over the years.