• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *CLOSED* WTS: Surefire lights and parts, all used

kssmith

Enlightened
Greetings;
For sale I have several Surefire lights and parts. Everything is used, so please refer to the pictures and ask if you have any questions. Shipping is included to the US, and I would prefer to keep it domestic US right now. So, please contact me prior to posting "I'll take it" if you do not have a US shipping address so we can make proper arrangements.

The typical forum rules apply, so the first, unconditional "I'll take it" along with item number will trump any other form of communication. PayPal is the accepted payment method. All items are sold "as is." I have had some frustrations with photobucket, so I have a link to an album for the pictures. They may not be in the same order listed below. If you need, I can email pictures upon request.

Link to pictures:

thank you for your consideration.

SOLD ITEMS BELOW

#1 $35.00 *SOLD/SHIPPED*
Surefire G2 "ATI" corporate marking. This is the black version, and has wear. This also has the old twisty tail switch where the guts fall out.

#2 NOW $35.00 $60.00 *SOLD/SHIPPED*
Surefire weapon light 2 cell adapter and bezel. I do not know what the part number is for this, but it is hard anodized.

#3 NOW *SOLD/SHIPPED* $65.00 $120.00
Surefire D2 Defender, this has quite a bit of wear on it, so please look at the pictures. It has the crosshairs logo.

#4 $175.00 *SOLD/SHIPPED*
Surefire Centurion, hard anodized with the crosshairs logo, further has the old style clip. The bezel has dents as well as some wear across the light.

#5 NOW $20.00 $35.00. *SOLD/SHIPPED*
Surefire twisty tail cap. I don't know the exact part number, but this is the switch off of the Z2s and Stratum style lights, black.

#6 $30.00 *SOLD/SHIPPED*
Surefire Tactician tail switch. This is the twisty style as well, black.

Last edited:

petrov14

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire lights and parts, all used

I'll take #4, thanks!

hbarrza310

Newly Enlightened

Will #6 tail switch work with E series flashlights?

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast

My tailcap just showed up, thanks kssmith👍.

Edit: Awesome job of packaging it by the way👍.

Last edited:

RamTuff

Newly Enlightened

I'll Take It - #2

Edit for +Feedback: Item received, well packaged, shpd fast, thanks, looks great.

-Dave

Last edited: