which bulbs fit like H11 and HB3? how move HID?

Mehdi

Newly Enlightened
hi. I am new member and my english is very weak. so im sorry.
i have some question.

which bulbs fit like H11 and which bulbs fit like HB3 in headlamp? i found some information about modifying H9 bulbs to fit in headlamps with H11 bulbs.
is there any other bulbs that can fit in H11 place and HB3 place? (i mean just fitting in headlamp, not base of socket.)

our car is toyota camry se 2007. in user manuel wrote low beam is H11 and High beam is 9005, but i see my car's low beams halogen lamp but it is not like other L shape H11 balbs! it write back: hella 15890500, which model it can this bulb?

high beams is HID. its wrote: OJRB. i can not recognize it is D2R or D2S or D4R or D4s, which model it can?

how can move my high beam HID to low beams? is it possible? i want to use it in low beams because i think HID absolutely is not useful in high beams.
Thank you very much. Mehdi

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
hi. I am new member and my english is very weak. so im sorry.

Welcome to the board. Your English seems good enough to make your questions clear.

which bulbs fit like H11 and which bulbs fit like HB3 in headlamp? i found some information about modifying H9 bulbs to fit in headlamps with H11 bulbs.

Yes, H9 bulbs can safely and effectively be used in some headlamps that are supposed to take H11 bulbs. It depends on what kind of headlamp it is. H9 bulbs produce more light than H11 bulbs, and H9 bulbs do not have an opaque end like H11, so an H9 bulb can cause some H11 headlamps to put out too much glare. H9 bulbs also take more power and produce more heat than H11 bulbs, so depending on the wires and the materials the headlamp is made of, an H9 bulb might cause an electrical overload or heat damage to the lamp. It is highly individual.

HIR1 bulbs can be used in just about every HB3 headlamp, once the HIR1 base is trimmed like this. The HIR1 takes the same amount of power as the HB3, and produces the same amount of heat, but produces more light.

is there any other bulbs that can fit in H11 place and HB3 place? (i mean just fitting in headlamp, not base of socket.)

No.

our car is toyota camry se 2007

What country is this car in? Different headlamps are used in different countries. Also, what condition are the headlamps in? If the front lenses are not perfectly clear, like a new window, then bulb changes won't improve anything; you will have to take care of the worn-out headlamps before you will be able to see safely at night.

in user manuel wrote low beam is H11 and High beam is 9005, but i see my car's low beams halogen lamp but it is not like other L shape H11 balbs! it write back: hella 15890500, which model it can this bulb?

That number doesn't come up in a search. Can you show us a picture of the bulb?

high beams is HID. its wrote: OJRB. i can not recognize it is D2R or D2S or D4R or D4s, which model it can?

Definitely somebody put in the wrong kind of bulb. This is not safe. You should remove these fraudulent HID bulbs and put halogens back in -- either HB3 or HIR1.

how can move my high beam HID to low beams? is it possible?

No. Halogen headlamps must use halogen bulbs or they will not work safely, effectively, or legally.

Mehdi

Newly Enlightened
Hi again dear. thank you for your good information.
i found my low beam is H7! so. what bulbs modifications is alternative?
and this picture is my hb3 HID high beam:
a20b07fd866d7af14a579f6ad1b42f26-full.jpg

which model it is?
how i can modify and fit it on my low beam (H7 base) and without buying another xenon kit or bulbs?

What country is this car in?

made in australia

If the front lenses are not perfectly clear

they are very fogy and not clear. is there a way to cut and replace only front lens and not all the headlight?

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
As explained before, that "HB3 HID" bulb is not legitimate. It is dangerous and (in most countries of the world) illegal. Remove it and install either a real halogen HB3 (9005) bulb or a halogen HIR1 (9011) bulb as already suggested. The best H7 bulbs are these or these.

No, it is not possible to remove and replace just the lens. You must replace the entire headlamp. It is important to buy real Toyota-brand headlamps if you can afford them, because all other brands are inferior.

Please say what country you are driving the car in, so more specific advice can be given.

(It sounds like a reply you tried to post got "eaten" by the forum software. Please try again.)