• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Laulima Malihini Titanium *SOLD*

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Up for grabs is a new Malihini in Satin Titanium. The light has 4000k Nichia 219C LED and Amber secondaries.
Comes with all the goodies.
I confess that I am not the most awesome photographer so in an attempt to "up my game," I bought a light box and this is my first attempt to use it. Needless to say while not perfect the photos came out better than my normal attempts and I now realize that I did not clean some of the dust and fingerprints off of the light as well as I could have. So just to be sure the light has never been carried and any marks or prints on the light are just that as there are no scratches, or stains etc., on this light as it is literally new...guess I have a lot to learn about photography.

Update: The Driver is an upgraded CWF Dragon Driver as mentioned below and is listed on the COA in the pictures as well. I believe if you Google that it comes up and shows all of the Modes and possibly configurations. My bad for not giving more detail. FWIW I am asking what I paid for the light but will also accept reasonable offers. From the maker the light is $775 in this configuration if that is helpful.

Price $820 Shipped CONUS Only. SOLD

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Mmw29qmKQTC3qxx26

Last edited:

Nimitz68

Enlightened
Re: Laulima Malihini Titanium

Beautiful light. I have to ask, why are you selling it? Regardless, good luck with your sale.

Trip Miller

Enlightened

Beautiful light. I have to ask, why are you selling it? Regardless, good luck with your sale.

Thanks! I picked up a couple of others all at one time just to check them out as I have been out of some of the higher end lights for a while and recently sold some of my McGizmos.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Crikey, that's one gorgeous light. An OR BOSS on steroids.
Your pics are great.
Since it has an Amber Secodary, do we assume it's a Lux-RC Driver? Or does Dr Jones do that too?

P

Trip Miller

Enlightened

Crikey, that's one gorgeous light. An OR BOSS on steroids.
Your pics are great.
Since it has an Amber Secodary, do we assume it's a Lux-RC Driver? Or does Dr Jones do that too?

P

If you are interested PM me and I can discuss shipping to the UK.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bless you, I'd have to put Mrs. Yeti on the streets to fund it.
Sorry, I was just fascinated and drooling.
P