• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wtb e1bmv, e2d, e1l, and maybe eb1t head

tonywalker23

Newly Enlightened
When tax refund time comes I hope to get a couple of lights maybe. Curious if anyone has (or knows of a deal) on...

-Surefire E1B-MV
-E2D Defender 1000 lumen with the 5 lumen low
-surefire E1L Outsoorsman with KX1B head and two way clip (long shot I know)
-maybe a eb1t head to go on the eb1t body I currently have. Right now it has a e1d head bc I sold the original head few years ago.

Thanks in advance. Right now just getting ideas until I get some spending money. Thanks for any interest.

Parasailer21

Newly Enlightened
When tax refund time comes I hope to get a couple of lights maybe. Curious if anyone has (or knows of a deal) on...

-Surefire E1B-MV
-E2D Defender 1000 lumen with the 5 lumen low
-surefire E1L Outsoorsman with KX1B head and two way clip (long shot I know)
-maybe a eb1t head to go on the eb1t body I currently have. Right now it has a e1d head bc I sold the original head few years ago.

Thanks in advance. Right now just getting ideas until I get some spending money. Thanks for any interest.

Hi Tony,

I have a new in package E2DLU-A (1000 high and 5 low model) which I won in a company Xmas raffle this past holiday. I have no need for it so let me know if you'd WTB.

Also I have a lightly used E1B-MV which I used to use as my EDC, but started carrying Surefire's Stiletto. Let me know if you'd like to buy that one as well.

Thanks
icon14.gif