• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CLOSED: Malkoff, RPM, AAA Flashlights, Yuji Mods

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
64nwhg.jpg

I want to find new homes for a few items that are not getting used. Prices shown are what you pay; I will take care of shipping costs and fees. Shipping to US addresses only on these.

1. Malkoff M31L 219 V2 dropin. Less than an hour of runtime on this. Beautiful beam and high CRI. These are currently out of stock at Illumn. Price is $50. SOLD

2. RPM titanium CR2 E-Series body. Angled end. New, never used. This is a beautiful piece, recently acquired from Richard, but I have decided to go in a different direction with his E-Series parts. So this is available at a favorable discount. Price is $70. SOLD

3. Massdrop brass 1xAAA flashlight with XP-G2 R5 emitter. Mode order is L-M-H. 110 lumens. Electronic tail switch. Made by Lumintop. Like new condition. Price is $25. SOLD

4. Lumintop Tool 1xAAA. Copper with a deep, rich patina. Mode order is M-L-H. XP-G2 R5 emitter. Price is $20. WITHDRAWN

5. Two Yuji mods sold together as one lot: Nitecore Tube modded by Vinh to the warm 3200k Yuji LED, and a Photon Micro Light, also with Yuji 3200k installed, this one modded by me. Price is $20 for both. SOLD

6. Brand new Sanyo rechargeable battery: NCR 18650 GA Li-ion INR cell. I received this cell recently from the manufacturer of a new light I bought. Zero runtime on it. Free to the first person who buys one of the above items and also claims this cell. WITHDRAWN

Last edited:

elzilcho

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Malkoff, RPM, AAA Flashlights, Yuji Mods

I'll take #2. PM incoming.

2. RPM titanium CR2 E-Series body. Angled end. New, never used. This is a beautiful piece, recently acquired from Richard, but I have decided to go in a different direction with his E-Series parts. So this is available at a favorable discount. Price is $70.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #1 "Malkoff M31L 219 V2 dropin"

PayPal ready.

R-

warx23

Enlightened

5. Two Yuji mods sold together as one lot: Nitecore Tube modded by Vinh to the warm 3200k Yuji LED, and a Photon Micro Light, also with Yuji 3200k installed, this one modded by me. Price is $20 for both.

Ill take these.

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

RPM and elzilcho: payment received. Your items will ship this morning. Thanks!

Warx23: PayPal info sent.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Massdrop brass got here in perfect condition! Thank you my friend