• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

We will meet again...Love you Dad!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your father and I share a birthday. Keep your head up brother, I imagine you are around my age and I wonder every day about my parents whom are neither in good health. Keep living your life the way you do, fortunately we knew everything we needed to know about your father just by knowing his son, had to be an amazing man! Keep God first in all things and treat people the way you do and your father will live on forever in the values he instilled in you. Im sure he is smiling down from Heaven seeing the man he helped create. Hang on to the good times Vinh. Im sorry you had to deal with this with all the other stuff going on right now. Email me if you need to chat. Im always available.

peabody

Enlightened
Thanks for that link Vinh. Awesome pictures. So many great memories. It's a blessing that he got to meet and have time with your new wife. You and all your family
were lucky to have such a great guy.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for your loss Vinh. May he Rest In Peace. Hoping the new year will bring you and your family better fortune.

Steeldog

Newly Enlightened
You're father is a very honorable man!! He lived a very full life and should be proud. Prayers for your family. I know he is resting happily in peace.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for sharing that heartfelt movie and message with your cpf fam. We are all here for you Vinh.
May you Rest In Peace Phung Quang Nguyen.