• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Close

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi :)

I recently bought this flashlight https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?453281-McGizmo-Haiku-amp-Mule-SOLD

Today i got him, it is a very beautiful lantern. But I was inattentive, here the light engine is rated for 4.2 Volts and my salt, alkaline and Eneloop just do not work with him.

I would like to offer you one of several options:

1) Exchange of this light engine to a your light engine McGizmo for 1*AA (1.2-4.2 V) with a 119 or 119V (XM-L is not suitable for this reflector)

2) Exchange of this body 1*AA to your 1*123 body

3) Exchange of this Haiku (wholly) to your Haiku XM-L 1*123 (3S or HIVE, no matter)

4)

At the same time, the color of the beam and the shape are very good. I launched it on 16650 in the E2D body.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTT McGizmo Haiku XP-L HI 1*AA body (partially, or not)

OP, here on CPF, you will need to decide if this item is for trade OR for sale, not either.

Please edit your post accordingly, thanks.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Yes, right, thank you. I was mistaken - only exchange, 1 of three options.
Your edit is appreciated.

If you later change your mind, you are welcome to close this thread (in the usual fashion) and then afterwards open a sales thread (in the appropriate forum)

Just not both at once, thanks.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast

This topic can be closed, I decided to go some other way - it takes some time to save money, then I will order another Haiku with AA LE and body 1*123. Then I'll just swap heads.