Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this light
Does it actually have the specs they say
2500 lumen with a 750 meter throw

Thought or opinions
Need a decent light with far range on a farm

Thanks

iamlucky13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't own one, but with the size of the light and the capacity of tool batteries, 2500 lumens should not be any challenge to achieve.

If you scroll down to the reviews on Home Depot's listing for this light, you will see a reviewer comparing it to one of the cheap zoomies that typically advertise thousands of lumens, and typically achieve hundreds. Since his zoomie is the 2x18650 version, I would guess it achieves 500+ lumens. They Ryobi is clearly far more intense in the photo despite also having a larger hotspot.

ktcc

Newly Enlightened
I don't own one, but with the size of the light and the capacity of tool batteries, 2500 lumens should not be any challenge to achieve.

If you scroll down to the reviews on Home Depot's listing for this light, you will see a reviewer comparing it to one of the cheap zoomies that typically advertise thousands of lumens, and typically achieve hundreds. Since his zoomie is the 2x18650 version, I would guess it achieves 500+ lumens. They Ryobi is clearly far more intense in the photo despite also having a larger hotspot.

Thanks ya i did alot of reading on it
I did buy it and it is a decent light
Still looking for something more powerful As in distance just cant justify the large pricetag on some of the lights out there
Might tackle making a light from a 100 watt led Chip Just wondering what type of Lens i would need for a Far thrower Any ideas?