• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Kudos's to Surefire

pgk

Newly Enlightened
I had purchased a Surefire Dominator 10X about 20 years and not surprisingly the battery which is part of the lights handle assembly is not holding a charge like it did years ago. So I emailed Surefire a few weeks back and they replied back with a RMA number and said to send it in and they would take care of it. I'm not sure exactly when I bought it but it's got to be about 20 years ago, that's some pretty darned good customer service in my book.

Pete

scout24

Flashaholic
I called there today looking for a switch boot for a LONG out of production light. No luck, unfortunately. But the gentleman I spoke with spent about 15 minutes looking for me, and gave me a very generous coupon code to use if I chose to place an order on their site in the future. "Maybe for a light from this century"... We had a good laugh, and he lamented the passing of some of the older models with me. All in all, a very pleasant experience. 👍

pgk

Newly Enlightened
Sure is refreshing to know there are still companies out there that will go the extra mile to try and help out their customers. :)