• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

What Your Favorite NITECORE flashlight in your collection?

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
Tell Us What Your Favorite NITECORE Flashlight is in your collection. Please comment with pictures and links.

NCS-Long.jpg

Shop NITECORE STORE

Rasher

Enlightened
I really like my Nitecore R40. I bought it on a whim, intending it to be a wall-mounted emergency light since it has the convenient magnetic charger with wall-mounting capability.

Instead, I was surprised by the light overall: Great thermals (can run on high for extended periods), nice beam shape, and surprisingly throwy with no problem reaching the edges of the property. It's become a constant companion when I go out and want a light with its abilities. Great UI, easy to get to exactly the light level I want in any situation. Built like a tank to boot.

2DyEhhp.jpg

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
@Rasher The R40 is awesome and is a power and bright light. We strive for quality and construct our lights to handle harsh weather and outdoor applications. Thank you for supporting our brand.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
All of them! I own very many, but the MH series I really like because I can carry them in my pocket when I walk my dog and they are super BRIGHT!

Sos24

Enlightened
Unfortunately, my favorite has been discontinued- SRT3 Defender. Fortunately, I was able to recently score another as a spare.
bd213f1b33e70986d5c9f8d300c966ab.jpg

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
@ChocolateLab33 That is the perfect answer. The MH series is awesome and we are glad you love them. Thank you for supporting NITECORE!

All of them! I own very many, but the MH series I really like because I can carry them in my pocket when I walk my dog and they are super BRIGHT!

Mr. LED

Enlightened
The D10. There was no other Nitecore light that ever had a following as strong as this did.

UdoNTaZ.jpg

I agree, it's the ONLY Nitecore flashlight that I've ever had, I still have it (10 years now), and don't want to have anything else from Nitecore.

Nitecore should bring this model back as a 10 year anniversary, with the ramping UI, neutral emitters and negligible parasitic drain. I would buy a few and I know a lot of people would.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
MT06 and TIP.

Too bad that the MT06 is discontinued - quite different user experience than the MT06MD.

I really wish that the Tip had positional adjustability on a clip similar to the T360 for use on a hat brim or pocket.

I really like the positional adjustability of the T360, but both of mine ended up not holding a charge, though one spent 2 weeks lost in the woods during a rainy period before it's failure. The one change I'd like to see on it is for a clip option that's more pocket carry and hat brim friendly than the one that comes stock with the head band. I never used mine with the headband. It's actually light weight enough to clip onto eye glasses frames. The stock clip only accepts very thin fabrics.

The above 3 lights and the MT06MD are the only Nitecore lights that I own.

Berneck1

Enlightened
I've had several. My current favorite is the EA42. I actually just wrote a somewhat lengthy review on Amazon about it. I liked it that much!

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
D10 is still used today! 10 years later the light has never malfunctioned, and tritium is still glowing!

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would have to say it is the EX10. Still by my side after all those years ;-).

Henk4U2

Enlightened
That will be my EA10. Light, small and easy to carry around. Perfect on the brim of my ap. Very fine as some kind of rear-light when mounted on my backpack. But it also packs quite a punch, which has a shadow side. The regular Nitecore battery I bought for it is hardly capable of offering any reasonable time of use.

BushcrafterAU

Newly Enlightened
Mine would have to be my EC23. After adding a pocket clip I've found it perfect for larger EDC carry, and so far I've never needed more power.