• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: All lights and dropins with Nichia 219B

Nichia!

Banned
Hi everyone

Looking for all kinds of lights or dropins triple or Quad that comes with nichia 219B..

Interested in triple and Quad lights/dropins mostly but am open for everything else..

If I like what you offer and it's priced right then I will take it

But you need to know that Maybe I have more lights/dropins with nichia 219B than anyone here and very confident about it:)

So I want to see what you awesome guys have for sale..

I really really like Foursevens, Oveready, HDS, pflexpro,....etc with nichia219b versions and the triple and Quad lights/dropins.. but I can accept other brands if I LIKE IT

Looking for these color temps

4000k, 4500k, 5000k, 5700k NICHIA 219B ONLY

So please let me know what you have:)

Thank you my friends

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have:
Manker E14 (quad)
47 Preon 2 Yellow (from Illumn)
HDS Clicky (from Illumn) Backup to my EDC
Eagtac D25C Aluminum
Eagtac D25LC2

I think I have a Sportac triple P60 here.

I want to keep my Eagtac MX25L3 and my Eagtac T25C2.

Nichia!

Banned
I have:
Manker E14 (quad)
47 Preon 2 Yellow (from Illumn)
HDS Clicky (from Illumn) Backup to my EDC
Eagtac D25C Aluminum
Eagtac D25LC2

I think I have a Sportac triple P60 here.

I want to keep my Eagtac MX25L3 and my Eagtac T25C2.

Hi friend

Pm sent

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still 219b... seriously? For what, the high CRI, that's all?
Output is very feeble by current standards AFAIK...

Have you considered other variant like 319a (with 80CRI)? They look just as good but without the gross orange tint......

Nichia!

Banned
Still 219b... seriously? For what, the high CRI, that's all?
Output is very feeble by current standards AFAIK...

Have you considered other variant like 319a (with 80CRI)? They look just as good but without the gross orange tint......

Hi my friend

Am very comfortable with the 219b. The tint is perfect for me 4000/4500k.

I don't see any orange tint. The tint is beautiful to my eyes even on white wall

I don't see any flashlight with 319a and I wonder why??

No one even mentions it here or on blf as far as I know? Maybe bad tint or weird beam? I don't know but seriously no one ever talks about it and I can't find any flashlight on the market with it not even custom made..

So am not sure about it and I prefer to stick with the led I know very well..

The C tint is ugly to me
The A tint is Okay for me
The B tint is perfect for me

I wish nichia never discontinued this led:(

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Nichia!
You're not the only one who swears by the 219b. But I've been told, and I've witnessed myself, that output is indeed low by current standards.
But LED technology will eventually displace (and deprecate) any older lineup eg. the 219b lineup (or most likely it's been discontinued)...

So yes there exists lights (or upgrades) that run on 319a (I'm not saying which ones). I have a chance to experience the 4000K (80 CRI) neutral white and find the tint to be very pleasant. Say, creamy white with just a tinge of red/yellow, similar to the old warm white. And I'm not someone who would normally stick to something other than cool white, but this one is an exception... and such application has since become my new (tertiary) EDC.

The only problem is that the highest CRI the 319a (or b) can achieve is still 80.
Only time will tell if Nichia will eventually end up with a roll (or two) with >90 CRI, but when that happens,(and no offence,) you're going to forget the 219b for sure......

Nichia!

Banned
Yes, the output/efficiency is very low by today's standards but I guess am okay with that..

Naxos

Newly Enlightened
I just got my Prometheus Delta in 319a 5000k. They are also available in 4000k. Absolutely beautiful torch and I love the tint.

b12257dc23845319bd5d8cd6b5046731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my Prometheus Delta in 319a 5k. They are also available in 4k. Absolutely beautiful torch and I love the tint.
4k... You mean 4000K?
If so then I agree -- 4000K (80CRI) tint can be VERY addictive.

OP please consider trying this......

Naxos

Newly Enlightened
Yes 4000K, I edited to fix my mistake. Sorry, I'm used to talking about screen resolution.

Last edited: