• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to Cathy and Gene Malkoff

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently placed my first order with them and their service was some of the best I have ever received. It matches their products nicely as they are also awesome. Keep up the great work guysđź‘Ťđź‘Ť.

Nimitz68

Enlightened
+1. Many orders placed and they have always been wonderful to work with. A shout out to Todd as well, who always takes the time out of his busy day to answer questions and work with folks.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recently had a great experience with the Malkoffs as well. Questions answered quickly and products shipped promptly! Great people to deal with.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I have NEVER had any kind of a bad experience with Malkoff. You email them they email you back.you have a problem they fix it.very fast shipping and top quality products. Best customer service I have ever seen.

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened
Have to agree with everyone else. Great products, great service, great people. About a dozen orders over the years and always had great dealings with them. Any questions I had, Gene or Cathy always took time to talk to me. Never had a single issue with any of their fine products.