• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Muyshondt Aeon Mk.II Ti, Tain Ottavino v3

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened
First unconditional "I'll take it" followed with prompt communication and payment gets it. The price includes USPS Priority shipping in the US. For any questions, please either PM me here or email me at david[.]patenaude1[@]gmail[.]com. I am always open to offers. Thanks for looking!

Muyshondt Aeon Mk.II Titanium - SOLD $375
I have 3 of these, and I don't need 3 of these, so off one goes. I am not the original owner, but the body is free of any signs of carry. For those not in the know, the Mk.II has 3 modes l-m-h and uses a Nichia 219 LED.
wB41ozO.jpg

Tain Ottavino v3 - SOLD $150
I recently purchased this in the forums, but I have decided I prefer my Ottavino v1. This has not been used or carried by me or the previous owner. It has green glow around the Nichia 219 LED and a green trit in the tail. It comes with the key chain attachment hardware as pictured.
dsK9Qz1.jpg

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Muyshondt Aeon Mk.II Ti, Tain Ottavino v3

Not that the MK.II AEON needs any help to sell but this is such a fantastic EDC. For the Cr2 form factor, it is my go to and is one of my favorite lights.
Sure, not the brightest torch but the 3 levels are so perfectly spaced and this light is good for most all of your EDC tasks!
Here are a few pics of mine that has done some extensive pocket and EDC time over the years and shows that is ages nicely and retains its handsome looks with a little patina. And lets not forget the ridiculous run time from Enrique's excellent and efficient driver!
sLoYQdW.jpg

Great looking minty fresh example up for grabs here.
GLWYS, not that you need it!

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just received one in the mail today. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but I fell in love with the little thing today! They are such beautiful lights!

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast

As great as the light is, David is just as good of a seller. If I didn't already have my mkiii blackwell I'd be all over this one as the med is just a little higher than the mkiii's. Best of luck on your sale brother!

fyrstormer

Banned

I'll take the Aeon. It is the finest iteration of my favorite Muyshondt light.

Is your paypal address the same as the email address you mentioned above?

Last edited:

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened

As great as the light is, David is just as good of a seller. If I didn't already have my mkiii blackwell I'd be all over this one as the med is just a little higher than the mkiii's. Best of luck on your sale brother!

Much appreciated, Jason!

d.2.the.p

Newly Enlightened

Not that the MK.II AEON needs any help to sell but this is such a fantastic EDC. For the Cr2 form factor, it is my go to and is one of my favorite lights.
Sure, not the brightest torch but the 3 levels are so perfectly spaced and this light is good for most all of your EDC tasks!
Here are a few pics of mine that has done some extensive pocket and EDC time over the years and shows that is ages nicely and retains its handsome looks with a little patina. And lets not forget the ridiculous run time from Enrique's excellent and efficient driver!

Great looking minty fresh example up for grabs here.
GLWYS, not that you need it!

It is, without a doubt, one of the finest EDC torches ever produced.

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is nice but I prefer the Aeon 2 level light in titanium. Now THAT ONE is rare to find!