• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- Okluma DC2

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one hurts a bit, but here goes.

This is a very special light! A never carried aluminum DC2 from the last drop but with a number of extras:

• Upgraded the lens to sapphire and the driver to the Dr. Jones H17F.
  • Came with a 4000k Nichia 219C on an aluminum pill.
  • HOWEVER, I purchased a complete new light engine - Nichia 219B SW35 (3500k) R9080, H17F driver on a copper pill. And that's what's in it right now.
  • Also, Jeff Sapp swapped the reverse clicky for a forward clicky and a red Prometheus boot.

If you want me to pull the engine to show it, I'm happy to do so. Both engines are beautiful...for my preferences the SW35 is almost grail. If you want less weight and still a beautiful tint you can swap it for the 4000k. Includes the COA and all the original material except the sticker. The light was $418 new and the engine was $100.

SOLD $450 CONUS +2. International please PM for options.

MUST be sold as a complete package (both engines.) Not interested in splitting. First "I'll take it" posted IN THIS SALES THREAD gets it. I'll respond to PMs but the 'take' must happen in the sales thread.

Thanks!

This is the original light engine

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF - Okluma DC2

Payment received- thanks! I'm away from my desk but will be back in 30 minutes. I'll send you the shipping info. Folks, this one is sold.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF - Okluma DC2

Payment received-thanks! I am away from my desk but will be back in about 30 minutes. I will send you the shipping information then. Folks, this one is sold.