For photography hi cri - rampable - zoom

Aquilasfx

Newly Enlightened
Hello I'm scouting for a good flash light with possible niche 219b (high cri), rampable, with 18650 or equivalent battery type, and zoomable.

Right now I have a surefire G2, a nitecore MH2C (blue bad color of the light), light maverick m10 (better color temperature), and a Eagletac D25LC2. thanks

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is *very* specific, you would have to have one custom made no doubt. Most zoom lights are easily modded, so you could do it yourself.

Luckily, the 219B isn't the only high CRI emitter out there.

There is the Fireflies E07 with a 219b, I think Banggood still has them in stock (at least I have one "processing" right now....). Ramping UI, and decently punchy but mostly floody beam.

Whatever you pick, I would suggest going with something at or around 5000k, as it would be "closest" to the D50 daylight standard, ie, closest to pure daylight. If you told us more about what you were doing with it, and your budget, we could be more specific....

Aquilasfx

Newly Enlightened
Fireflies looks nice, but have 7 leds, and I don't really like more led emitters, I prefer these things:

**- single emitter and precise spot; I can use snoot as well, but the light have to be strong;
** - high cri (nichia 219B?) not too cool
** - dimmable, because when I want to shoot faces, I can adjust the light accordingly;
then
- if is handheld could be good, but can be ok. similar to this can be ok, but it's not necessary https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/937205-REG/lowel_g1_10_gl_1_power_led_kit.html

MTRun!

Newly Enlightened
It sounds like you have already done some homework, but if you have had issues finding the 219B, have you looked into the 219C emitter?