Lumintrail LTK-10 AAA 130 lumens max pretty nice, but...

Muse

Newly Enlightened
I bought a couple Lumintrail LTK-10 single cell AAA flashlights, have been using one for a few days as my EDC.

Pros:

Very smooth barrel turn to On/Off
Can stand on end and has magnetic end as well
Comes with reversible clip, can attach for hands free on baseball cap, serve as bike light, even
130 max lumens
Aluminum body
Selection of colors (IIRC, including gold, red, black, blue, purple)
Price seems real good to me (haven't shopped AAA lights for a while), at $10.99 at Lightjunction.com. I paid less, they have/had a 15% off first time user coupon popup. Taking advantage of the coupon got me to this, I was actually buying the Magnavox 4K player.
Includes a separate mini-light that is attached to a clip you can fasten to your keys. It uses an included IIRC CR2032 cell.

Neutral:

Mid/Max/Low/Strobe sequencing (25 L, 130L, 1 L, very fast strobe)
.91 ounces with clip and Eneloop AAA
30 minutes (they say) on high with Eneloop
The light is more on the yellow side compared to my iTP A3 EOS EDC, though not intensely yellow.

Cons:

The included instructions say you need to turn on/off in less than 1 second to get to the next output mode. I'd really like that but am finding that it remembers for ~15 seconds, maybe more, which is silly, and kind of confounding. IOW, if you want a mode you've gone by already in the sequence, don't wait... go through the whole sequence to get to the setting you want. Maybe the one I'm using is defective. Anyone know?
I used it last night as a bicycle head light and it suddenly turned off. Hope that doesn't happen again, have no idea what that was about. I stopped and turned it back on, it wasn't because the Eneloop had petered out. Maybe cleaning the battery's terminals would have prevented that.

Last edited: