• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: NIB Rofis R2, Original JB Jet II, beater ZL H52W

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
I promised myself I wouldn't do it, but being a flashoholic, I did.:sssh::) I have filled up my tiny light locker, again. Time to move some on.
First unconditional I'll take it applies. PayPal only. Conus shipping and tracking is included in price. No problems with shipping anywhere else, but additional shipping is required. Please PM me for PP info. Thanks for looking.

--SOLD--One, NIB, Rofis R2, CW, XM-L2 with Rofis branded 14500 protected cell. Only opened box to verify function. Includes all original accessories. Box shows the normal wear of overseas shipping. $42.00

--SOLD--One, really well used, Zebralight H52W. No clip included.. This light is a trooper, great for backup and or EDC. I have tested for water ingress in 2 foot of clean water and tested switch while submerged. No water ingress at all. Several nicks and anodize is at about 60%, to be safe. This model does accept the 14500 cell as well. Great care free user. $29.00--SOLD--

--SOLD--Last, is a like new, original JetBeam Jet II IBS. CW, Cree R2 emitter. Includes the stainless bezel ring, as sold by Bugout Gear, and has the rare, tailstanding switch. JetBeam, at that time, used such a nice anodize. This light is no exception. The IBS setting allows for user customizing the lights 3 output levels. $ 28.00 --SOLD--

2edzkft.jpg

Last edited:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: WTS: NIB Rofis R2, Original JB Jet II, beater ZL H52W

Cool classic Jetbeam, good luck with the sale!

Last edited:

TIP AND RING

Enlightened

Jabe1, I do not have the headband for the H52W. Thanks for the inquiry.

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the JetBeam Jet II IBS. Pm me with your PayPal

knfmkr

Newly Enlightened

JetBeam has arrived. Thank you, she looks awesome.