• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Tain Ottavino V4 and Ottavino V1

elzilcho

Enlightened
*SOLD* Tain Ottavino V4 and Ottavino V1

Price is PayPal G+S and includes CONUS shipping. No international sales, sorry. First "I'll take it" here or via PM. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking!Both Ottavinos SOLD for $280

SOLD - Tain Ottavino V1
Tain Ottavino V1 with XPG neutral white emitter and red trit in the tail. I picked this up from another member very recently but it has only been pocket carried a couple of times.

Pictures and more details in original sales thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?453232-FS-Tain-Ottavino-V1-and-Tain-Piccolo

SOLD - Tain Ottavino V4

Tain Ottavino V4 with an emitter swap done by Vinh to an XPL HI 6500k for a crisp white tint. Blue tritium in the tail, aqua glow around the emitter. This light was in excellent condition until a few days ago when it was knocked off a table and received a scuff/scratch and a ding on the side of the tail. The trit is unscathed. I've magnified the area to help show the current condition. Unknown if/how much this could be buffed out as I haven't tried to do anything with it. Price drop to reflect the recent mishap.

SOLD - McGizmo Sapphire - $135 $140
Sapphire with the Yuji 5600K emitter. Purchased directly from Don, didn't end up carrying it much. I can see a few superficial scuffs when the light hits it just right but otherwise in excellent condition.

Last edited:

Naxos

Newly Enlightened
Sapphire arrived and looks great.

Sorry for the slow reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shaas07

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS McGizmo Sapphire Yuji 5600K & CW Tain Ottavino V4

Recieved the lights today thanks again both are awesome.