• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Twisted Ti Hanko. SOLD.

scout24

Flashaholic
SOLD... Hello all. I have a used and carried Twisted Ti Hanko for sale. It has Jeff's 219c light engine, a blue glow gasket, narrow frosted optic, and stock clip. I've owned it for a few months and it's time to move it along. Asking $1050 Paypal goods and services, shipped USPS Priority CONUS preferred. If international, at my discretion, it's an additional $50 for tracked door to door, insured for $500, and I will not fudge customs forms. Buyer assumes all responsibility once it leaves my hands. Pictures via email by request if serious, please PM your email addy. Thanks for looking! SOLD...

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Twisted Ti Hanko

Rstype- It's yours. PM incoming! Sold and payment received. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hanko has arrived safe and sound. Can't believe how smooth the threads are for being titanium.
machining is really top notch. Truly a wonderful work of art. Thanks for the opportunity!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hanko has arrived safe and sound. Can't believe how smooth the threads are for being titanium.
machining is really top notch. Truly a wonderful work of art. Thanks for the opportunity!
finally you got one. congrats!