• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD - TI SALE! Frosted Ti BOSS 70, Sigma, V10r

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
EFor your consideration are a couple lights from my collection that I'm regretfully selling.

First up is a Oveready frosted Ti BOSS 70 with 4k XP-L Hi's and an amber secondary. This light is in perfect condition and the frosted finish appears to be free of any imperfections.
From what I understand, OR has no plans to make this finish in the near future and is long sold out on the site.
$485 shipped SOLD

Next is a one off Ti Sigma customs 18500 that has 4k
XP-L Hi's and an H17f driver. This one also has one of Mcbrat's Ti boot rings.
I've went over this light from front to back and even tho it's been carried and has a few minor carry marks, it is in exceptional condition and I promise the buyer will not be disappointed with this amazing piece.
I bought this directly from Devin and I am to believe that this is one of his first Ti lights and possibly the only one made with this grip. I really don't want to sell this one, so I may withdraw it soon if there is no interest.

One thing I must mention about the Sig. one of the
AMC(?) chips came off the H17 driver. It still functions flawlessly and I can't tell any difference. I've been wanting to replace the $17 driver, but just haven't had time and since the light works fine I probably won't. This is reflected in my price.
$485 shipped. SOLD

Lastly is a limited edition, Jerzee Devil Sunwayman V10r.
This low production light has different engravings than the stock light and also has a neutral white XM-L2 which I believe to be the T6 bin and was unavailable directly from the manufacturer, hence the JD limited run.
This piece is in excellent condition and has the original box, papers, clip and Ti AA extender.
$120 shipped. SOLD

All lights will be shipped USPS priority mail as soon as payment is received. Sorry, no International for now unless buyer was to pay for shipping costs.
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you for your interest and have a great day!

Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/879Yl7u

Last edited:

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
Re: TI SALE! Frosted Ti BOSS 70, Sigma, V10r

Heading to the post office today and only the BOSS remains. I'll do a onetime drop to $475 to get this one sold, so I can have all 3 lights with me when I go to the PO.
Thanks everyone!