• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Spring Cleaning Sale: McGizmo Ti Mule, McGizmo 365nm UV LE, Surefire T1 Titan #0714

fyrstormer

Banned
I relapsed into The Madness a few months ago, and after expanding my flashlight collection by almost 2x, I have a couple titanium lights to sell. All prices include shipping to CONUS; PM me for the cost of international shipping. Paypal is preferred. First "I'll take it" gets it.

yuA1kOd.jpg

McGizmo Ti Mule w/ Nichia Hi-CRI light engine - Used, one tiny ding on the edge of the tail, no scratches or gouges - $350 $325

tZ5gbCp.jpg

McGizmo 365nm UV light engine - Lightly used, but it's not like these things will ever wear out - $100 $75 SPF

nDeKHfp.jpg

Surefire T1 Titan #0714 - Bought used, rotary switching mechanism has a little play in it (maybe this is normal? I don't know, but it has no impact on the light's functionality) - $450 $425

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
I'll take McGizmo Mule, when it will be possible

I'll take McGizmo Mule, if the above does not work out.

For informational purposes, at the time of this posting, the OP does not currently have access to updates on this thread, nor to the CPF PM system.

Alternative arrangements for communication may be needed, but please know that staff are not able to assist with that.

Thank you for your understanding.