Sasha's Shoes

ksbman

Flashaholic*
Sasha\'s Shoes

Over on the CPF Lifeline earlier, BeagleLight said that we should get together and buy Sasha the shoes she wanted as a show of appreciation for all her hard work on CPF.

A couple others and I quickly agreed, so I open up this thread to all that would like to chip in a couple bucks to get our very own 'Serving Wench' the shoes she deserves.

I for one am very thankful for the dedication Sasha has shown in keeping CPF running smoothly. My post count doesn't reflect it, but CPF is a comfortable haven that I turn to several times a day.

So, for those wishing to donate to Sasha's Shoe Fund, my PayPal accounts are - for bank account or cash transfers and - for credit card transfers. If you'd like to send a buck or two through the mail, e-mail me for my address.

Sasha- red patent, size 6?

-Edited to remove PayPal addresses.

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: Sasha\'s Shoes

HOLY SH*!...
jawdrop.gif

Keith... I was KIDDING!!... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ... Yes, I adore those particular shoes and had hoped to some day own a pair of Bruno Maglis... and those red patent ones are definately *ME*... but this is far too generous of you and honestly, I really was only kidding about being able to be bought... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ... Seriously, I posted the link to those shoes because they were the most expensive ones that I could find that I absolutely love... those are my Holy Grail... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Thank you Keith... truly... this is such a very sweet gesture... but you don't have to do this... I enjoy what I do here... and your VERBAL appreciation is all I need... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP e-check sent for $10.00 to the Sasha needs a new pair of shoes fund.
mut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

i will send 5 bucks to where ever the colecter is ihave to send money order though

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

I'm in too, PP e-check for $10 also sent to help get Sasha her Bruno Maglis.

Sasha, maybe we can get a "Sasha's Bruno Maglis Supporter" banner next to our names too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

I hope you get your shoes soon, I'm sure it will happen.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great Idea! I had held off being a TRUE CPF supporter tryng to figure out a unique Thank You to Sasha, someone else is better at it!

20 bucks to the Sasha Fund, 10 bucks to CPF and more to come, (once I pay for all the lights I'm committed to)

Bill

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
darkzero said:
Sasha, maybe we can get a "Sasha's Bruno Maglis Supporter" banner next to our names too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How's this? ---->
shoe.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

BTW... that's a reduced version of this ---->
shoe.jpg

raggie33

*the raggedier*

where do i send my money i dont have paypal but i wanna help

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
bwaites said:
Glad you're on board Sasha!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... did I have a choice? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You could add a picture of you wearing them when they show up!!

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

Most definately!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Thanks guys... really... from the bottom of my heart... thank you...
kiss.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

my fav shoes well boot are doc martins or timberlands i where new balnce now there like 100 bucks but i get em from my step mom hse don like em when they get dirty so she gives em to me and she even cleans em lol.she was strict as hell but she is very cool

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Saaby said:
SO that was a 'yes' to size 6 then?

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif ... yes, Ryan... it's a yes to the size 6... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

you deserve em sasha ya put up with all us guys .well not me im perfect{insert roll eyes thingy here}well im almnost perfect

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
[ QUOTE ]
darkzero said:

[/ QUOTE ]

How's this? ---->
shoe.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

3dbiggrin3.gif

lol.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

nightshade

Enlightened

It's a great board,talk about ground level support.Sending $10.00 via c.c.Ask for a red arc aaa to match.Thanks for all you do.

Saaby

Flashaholic

Ok Sasha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

So I should go to bed but as long as we're on the subject of shoes...

Went shopping recently. Old shoes wearing out (I'm like a 3 pair of shoes guy. Nice shoes, day to day shoes, sandals) Found some shoes I REALLY REALLY liked, then when I got looking closer and figured out why.

In the photo below my OLD shoe is on the left and the NEW shoe is on the right.

newshoes.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif What can I say, you find something you like and you stick with it!

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
nightshade said:
Ask for a red arc aaa to match.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif