Sharing My Relaxing Getaway

EmilyClark

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone,

I recently had the chance to go on a vacation, and it felt absolutely amazing!

The weather has been perfect, truly ideal for a vacation. Every morning, I enjoy an iced coffee by the pool, and in the afternoons, I bask in the sun on the beach while reading a book. The resort's service has been outstanding, with daily room cleaning and a variety of delicious food and drinks available.

This vacation has really allowed me to unwind completely. Waking up in such a beautiful environment every day, without any worries, just enjoying every moment of bliss. I hope this wonderful feeling lasts for a long time!

Have you had any particularly relaxing moments recently? Let's share our experiences!
71hEznmuBgL.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF @EmilyClark
That looks like a real nice destination.

I used to travel for work so these days a vacation is spending a day cleaning off my work bench or just lounging on the deck with the dog with some favorite music in my ears from a comfy pair of ear buds. Sometimes on Sunday I sit out there listening to sounds in the distance that remind me of my youth.

Vacation? What's that? My Mother's house needs so much attention, who has time to consider vacationing?

One day I'll get to the end of the list. Until then Drinks on the Deck will have to suffice.

My Better 3/4s, Jimmy Buffet, and margaritas. 😁

IMG_5848.JPG

TPA

Enlightened
I'm wired different and I know it. While the picture of the pool and palm trees looks nice (kind of like my home looked before the hurricane), I can't imagine spending a day by the pool or beach doing nothing. Maybe an hour of reading a book, but that's it. Relaxation for me is doing something I want to do. Doesn't happen often.

It's 10:30p and I'm still getting phone calls from the office. I had 4(!) phone calls from the office while I was at the eye doctor today.
I'm also looking for a new job.