• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Dawson Machine Craft Laulima Ion Titanium

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale items. I take PayPal and ship to the US only.

Dawson Machine Craft Laulima Ion Titanium Satin finish, 219C 4000K triple LEDs w/Dr Jones driver. Black switch boot. Mint/new condition $350 ****SOLD!****

IMG_8988.jpeg

Zebralight SC600 II L2 in very good condition. Works perfectly. $70 ****SOLD****

IMG_9364.jpeg

Surefire black E series body with Z61 tailcap 2 way clip and o-rings. Excellent condition $80 ****SOLD****

Surefire Aviator YG model. Great condition with two tiny pin size spots on the black finish that were there when I bought it. Twist to change color/white led version. As is common with these it does sometimes flicker on low but I have found that after 10-30 seconds it stops flickering completely or becomes nearly imperceptible. $165 ****SOLD****
SDE_7071.jpeg

Surefire Fury Intellibeam 1500 lumens like new condition with original rechargeable battery package and charger cord. I think I've recharged it maybe 3 times. $150 ****SOLD****

IMG_9019.jpeg

Surefire Aviator Red model. New condition. Twist to switch between white & color. No flickering. $170 ****SOLD****

IMG_9150.jpeg

Zebralight SC5w II shelf queen in excellent condition with box. $85 ****SOLD****
IMG_9029.jpeg

Jetbeam rrt-01 works great, has been carried and has wear from carry. $55 ****SOLD****

4 Sevens Q mini AA works great has wear from carry. This is the neutral white version. $38 ****SOLD****

Last edited:
Surefire Intellibeam arrived today, 5/10, posted afternoon of 5/8. Amazing speed!

Kudos to Sean, and my thanks for a fine flashlight.

I got the Aviator this afternoon. Thanks for the super fast shipping. I added fresh cr123 and I couldn't duplicate flickering you mentioned in the description. Thanks for the nice light.

Got the Ion today. Thank you for the honest listing, lightning fast shipping, careful packaging, and surprise of an extra tail switch button cover!