• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (PRICES REDUCED) 5 Surefire 6P Hosts - Unbored Originals

One of the very few hosts that can make a Malkoff engine proud!

20240219_012036.jpg

PayPal and US only please.

Shipped Priority Mail. I will ship ASAP and PM you with tracking # when I've shipped.

First "I'll take it" post followed by a PM for payment information wins. Please respond to payment request within 24 hours.

I will reduce the price by $10 per item (starting with the second item) to pass along my shipping savings.

Thank you for looking. -Tom

*Note* Keep in mind that these hosts come with the original twisty (not a clicky) tailcap. I will install a McClicky switch for an extra $13 (to cover just the cost of the switch - installation is free) if requested. Or I can include the McClicky for you to install if you so prefer for the same $13 if requested. Just let me know, please.

These are pre-owned (by me) standard unbored 6P's with original type II anodizing and original Twisty Z41 temporary-on tailcap. All O-rings have been upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed where applicable with Super Lube Synthetic Grease. These are hosts only (no emitter). Differences among the 5 are indicated below.

From Left to Right:

1. SF 6P Host. Head customized with Xeno crenelated polished brass finish (titanium nitride plated) bezel. OEM lens.
Condition: Used with very minor wear on anti-roll flats.
Asking $80 $65 with free/included Priority Mail shipping.

2. SF 6P Host.
Head customized with Xeno smooth polished stainless steel bezel. OEM lens replaced with UCLp anti-reflective acrylic lens from Flashlightlens.com.
Condition: Used with extremely minor wear on anti-roll flats and a barely visible ding on tailcap rim.

3. SF 6P Host.
Head customized with Xeno crenelated black bezel. OEM lens.
Condition: Used with extremely minor wear on anti-roll flats and a barely visible pinprick on body.

4. SF 6P Host.
OEM head and lens.
Condition: Used with a small dent on anti-roll peak.

5. SF 6P Host.
OEM head and lens.
Condition: Used with minor wear on anti-roll flats.

✔️ Shop in Confidence:

Attachments

• 20240219_001400.jpg
    20240219_001400.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: