• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Retro Surefire Collection

2aitaliano

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE: KT2 Turbo head sold pending funds.

For sale is my retro Surefire collection. I'd prefer to let everything go as a lot to avoid excess shipping costs. Shipped price is 350:

2x SF 9N duty lights, several minor blemishes but otherwise in very good condition
SF 8NX duty light, like new condition
SF 8X duty light w/ basket weave duty belt pouch & spare bulb and replacement lens kit, minor holster wear
B90 battery charger
**I cannot confirm function of any of the duty lights due to not having any working B90 batteries**

SF 10x dual output Dominator w/ 3 batteries and 2 chargers
**Two of the three 10x batteries function, but will not hold a charge for very long. One of the 10x batteries is bad and no longer holds a charge. Bad battery is marked with a 'B'.

SF KT2-BK Turbo head for C/P bodies. LNIB condition. Box has been opened but head has never seen any use outside of function testing. Includes all packaging and manual.
IMG_2802.jpeg
IMG_2803.jpeg
IMG_2807.jpeg
IMG_2804.jpeg
IMG_2805.jpeg
IMG_2806.jpeg
IMG_2808.jpeg
IMG_2809.jpeg
IMG_2811.jpeg
IMG_2812.jpeg

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
All the 10X batteries were juicy and already had corroded terminals. The worst part was most of this stuff was sent loose in a large box and the chargers got messed up, one was destroyed. Haven't heard from the OP since he shipped it.

ebuchner

Newly Enlightened
All the 10X batteries were juicy and already had corroded terminals. The worst part was most of this stuff was sent loose in a large box and the chargers got messed up, one was destroyed. Haven't heard from the OP since he shipped it.
Huh, did it seep into the main head of the light? If it did, it should be pretty salvageable as long as the interior reflector surface isn't soaked. Keep the head and battery separate and I can can share my experience with rebuilding these packs if you like. Depending on how long they've gone while leaking, some of the corrosion may be more superficial than you initially think. It's really just one spiral retaining ring (gently pry out with screwdriver), two allen screws, some hot-melt glue (yields to mechanical persistence), snip some old spot-welded tabs, then scrub everything a lot with detergent and water. Reassembly is just the reverse with a fresh cell pack plus soldering and new wires for the charging leads

Last edited: