• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Canada Good Deals

Norman

Newly Enlightened
Well, since the Marketplace deals thread is now closed to new posts, let's start collecting Canadian deals here.

If the Mods prefer separate messages, feel free to delete this post & we'll go that way instead.

Norm

Retired Administrator
The Thread will be fine here, I think it's best to consolidate posts in the one thread - Norm

Norman

Newly Enlightened
If anybody's still looking for A19 Incandescent light bulbs, WalMart has GE Soft White 4-packs in 40w and 60w for $2.96.

Norman

Newly Enlightened
I was visiting Target Canada today, and found Eveready Lithiums 4AA packs for $8.99 (plus 30% discount, so $6.29 each).
4AAA packs are $11.99 (all these are pre-30% off)
Energizer Ultimate Lithium 6AA packs are $19.99; 4AA are 14.99. (not that good a price even after discount)

This is one of the only items that actually had prices near the them. When combined with all the loose wires where their price checkers used to be, there's very little worth buying. Not to mention that I caught a CBC news item mentioning that some products' prices have actually increased.

mellowhead

Enlightened
Aluminum Storage case at CT. $11 off.

Nice. In my experience, these usually sell out fairly quickly and for long periods of time. I have a couple of them at home for various purposes. They used to come with a foam filler that you could cut shapes out of, but now they come with those little hard dividers as shown on CT's site. I liked the foam insert better, but I guess there are pros and cons either way.

ryukin2000

Enlightened
Nice. In my experience, these usually sell out fairly quickly and for long periods of time. I have a couple of them at home for various purposes. They used to come with a foam filler that you could cut shapes out of, but now they come with those little hard dividers as shown on CT's site. I liked the foam insert better, but I guess there are pros and cons either way.

Hey Mellowhead. I picked up one today and there were 5 on the shelf. I inspected all of them. Some had dents but all had the pick and pull foam plus the dividers. My first storage case! My flashlights are scattered and it's driving me nuts.

warpdrive

Enlightened
I'm looking for the Surefire Titan light in Canada. Is there any dealer that sells this light for a reasonable price? E.g. comparable to $60 USD from the US vendors?

ryukin2000

Enlightened
Was at Superstore. Cant remember the exact dollar amount but it was under $3 for 4-pack of Energizer Advanced Lithium's.

ryukin2000

Enlightened
I'll check another location near me tonight and confirm if it was just at that specific location or everywhere. But there was a ton on the rack. maybe they are clearing it out.

ryukin2000

Enlightened
Ok just came from another location but no clearance price. Still 11.99. Priced checked at that too. It had a DNO on the label. Not sure what that means? The ones selling below $3 had the DNO as well.

mellowhead

Enlightened
Ok just came from another location but no clearance price. Still 11.99. Priced checked at that too. It had a DNO on the label. Not sure what that means? The ones selling below $3 had the DNO as well.

Probably "Do Not Order". They might be discontinuing them at that store or something. Maybe the clearance pricing hasn't been loaded into or activated in the second store's POS system yet.

ryukin2000

Enlightened
Probably "Do Not Order". They might be discontinuing them at that store or something. Maybe the clearance pricing hasn't been loaded into or activated in the second store's POS system yet.

Yes you're right. The cashier told me 'do not order' . Went back to the first store and bought 3 packs.

Batteries good to 2021.
could be overstock in this one store. I hope it's the same at other places. It's such a sweet deal.

Last edited:

Norman

Newly Enlightened
Canadian Tire has Coleman 40W Crystalline Solar Panel reg $249.99 on sale for $99.99.
Fri Aug 7-13.