• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

"CPF Specials" webpages/dealers

Greta

Flashaholic
The purpose of this thread is to list vendors that offer discounts to CPF members through "special" sales websites (prices not available to non-CPF'ers).

Feel free to post other links to this thread and I'll add them to the first post for all to see. If you are a dealer and have a "seasonal" sale, please post these on a different thread. Thank you.

The following are CPF "specials" pages (please check the "details" links, as some vendors require you take specific steps to obtain the discounts):

The following are permanently low prices, sales, and clearance pages:

Disclaimer/notes Edit:
I don't work for any of these businesses or get anything from them for adding links to their sites here. I just like to find good deals once in a while and thought it'd be nice to share this info. I used to list these links in the order in which I found them or people sent the links to me; starting 1 Nov 2005, I decided to list the CPF specials in alphabetical order; other links listed as people point them out to me.

If you find any vendors no longer offering the listed discount, shoot them an e-mail or PM, and cc me at [email protected] so I'm aware of any changes.

FWIW, I started this thread back in 2004-ish. The only 2 discount codes were from Kevin at Battery Station, and CountyComm. Vendors have come and gone, and the list has grown and shrunk over the years.

Finally, you might notice I have declined to list a few select vendors that may offer rock-bottom prices or discounts. With the "CPF Spirit" in mind, I reserve the right to decide which specials will be listed.

If you're a CPF-supporting vendor, :thanks: a bunch!

Last edited by a moderator:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Thank you, Kel! :bow:

I will continue to provide regular updates to this thread, as I've done for about 10 years now (yeah, that's how old this thread is!). So, if you have a *permanent* discount code for CPF members, please shoot me a PM or e-mail (I check that more often - cpf.greenled @ gmail . com)

FYI, it started with me trying to find lower prices for batteries to feed my habit (a Pelican PM6, back then).

The first ever exclusive discount posted was the one offered by Kevin at The Battery Station.

:thanks:

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
The original thread has saved me a lot of money over the years, so I'm happy to see it continue here. :)

I've done it before more than once in that thread, so I'll do it again in this one...thank you greenLED for all you have done to keep this thread alive over the years, you ROCK!!! :rock:

And thank you Sasha for re-posting this thread here, as well as for everything else you do around here. You ROCK as well! ;)

recDNA

Flashaholic
The link to the illumn.com discount is broken and the previous code "illumination" no longer works. Anybody know the new code?

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
The link to the illumn.com discount is broken and the previous code "illumination" no longer works. Anybody know the new code?

The link is indeed broken. However, "illumination" still works as a coupon code...but shortly after the site change, they drastically reduced the number of items to which the code could be applied. Before, it was good on everything, regardless of type of product. Now it works ONLY for lights. So if you add, say, a TM06, you will still see the fifteen percent discount...but it will NOT apply to batteries, or accessories.

The link is indeed broken. However, "illumination" still works as a coupon code...but shortly after the site change, they drastically reduced the number of items to which the code could be applied. Before, it was good on everything, regardless of type of product. Now it works ONLY for lights. So if you add, say, a TM06, you will still see the fifteen percent discount...but it will NOT apply to batteries, or accessories.

Thanks much for the information, just what I was l@@king for. Unfortunately, it doesn't work while trying to purchase a Four Sevens Quark. :(

~ Chance

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are we sure it still works for anything?

Yes, I am one hundred percent certain it does still work for some items. But I checked, and it isn't working on all lights, either, including some that it used to work on (even after the site change). Seems they are still tweaking it, I can't find a clear pattern now at all. Only way to be sure is to add to your cart, type it in, and see what it says. It does still give 15% off the TM06, for example, and also the Thrunite TN36...so it isn't just one item or brand.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
Oh, I was trying to buy batteries. My error then.

Craig told me several months ago[when they redid their website] that the BATTERIES already have the adjusted[~15%] discount price,hence the reason "Illumination" no longer works.

There is another coupon/discount codes that is still valid and much much better!. I won't disclose it here! Craig can tell you,it works for SOME lights......

Last edited:

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is another coupon/discount codes that is still valid and much much better!. I won't disclose it here! Craig can tell you,it works for SOME lights......
Where did you hear about it? I'm subscribed to his mailing list and occasionally see better codes, but there are always temporary.