• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Fraz Labs Mechanical Flashlights (formerly QTC Non-Battery Crush)

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
see if this thread can be moved to the manufacturers' section
There is no Fraz forum in the manufacturers section..
Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 5.01.19 PM.png

I suggest Fraz have a private message discussion w Mr. Ed, to sort out the details.

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. Malkoff does not maintain a subscription. Hogo (HDS) used to be a moderator but he does not have a subscription. Those wanting to promote their products need to get an expensive subscription, but people like Gene and Fraz are providing information when asked. Members like us can make recommendations about certain products. This is my understanding.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
One can see that the originator of this thread, The Fraz, is a supporting member. Not understanding why this thread has the red 'Sold-Expired' label and is in the classified section at all.

Fraz Labs has been making original design flashlights in Arkansas for many years. They have contributed much discussion on candlepowerforums all this time.

So hoping Fraz Labs can get the recognition and appreciation they so much deserve (along with Malkoff, HDS, Prometheus

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Just got mine the other day. Absolutely love it! Beefy is an understatement. It would make a damn fine protection device if needed.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got mine the other day. Absolutely love it! Beefy is an understatement. It would make a damn fine protection device if needed.
Yes! You do NOT want to throw it at any innocent bystanders. Gotta love it.

Ceiling bounce cast looks like the same color temperature as our Lumenite II; warmer than the 5000K of our first QT-L (which is really nice as well, great for snow walking)

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Note that the 21700 is currently out of stock. Maybe speckacuda will let us know an approximate time frame.

Meanwhile the stainless models are available (18650 and 18350, Matt and shiny) AND the wonderful Aluminum QT-L in 18650 is back in stock!

vand3537

Newly Enlightened
here ya go...

a very nice light.
I don't think they make the Lumenite 2 anymore, it's in the archived section
the Lumenite II only shows 26350/26650