HDS Systems EDC Holsters # 1

LRJ88

Enlightened
Well, slap my cheeks and call me a necrophile because this thread needs to be revived. I looked up the Tasmanian holsters last mentioned and have one of them in my cart alread, but what options are there at the moment for horizontal belt carry, both for the regular and 18650 bodies?

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Over the years I've commissioned several bespoke handmade & handstitched leather bags from a traditional artisan in England. Recently this artisan made a darts case for another customer. Something in a similar style would be very, very nice as a holster for my HDS.

I've talked to the artisan and unfortunately I have to wait several months until my bespoke HDS holster is finished. He's busy with other projects and has a waiting list...

DSC00018-930x620.jpg

Of course it will be only for one HDS light. But I like the style of this darts case and I want the HDS holster to look similar.

DSC00021a-1536x1028.jpg

The red goat kid suede lining is gorgeous. It pairs nicely with the red fil au chinois linen thread and the brown Sedgwick leather. Can't wait! :)

The artisans website can be found unter the name "Sailorshandmade". He's also on instagram under the same name.

I don't know the price yet. It's probably in the same region as the flashlight.

I'm going to post pictures here once the holster is finished.