NEBO ITEMS...POST ALL NEBO ITEMS HERE

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wouldn't it get rather cluttered.

My problem with the Nebo lights that I've owned and tried is that you can't turn some of them off without going through the remaining modes and those that you can turn off without going through the remaining modes come on in the next mode when turned on the next time. I really hate turning the light on in strobe mode because I turned it off in the mode before strobe.

Some of them may not have that awkward interface. I have a couple Nebo lights that I don't use because of the UI.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Red, I have the Nebo CaseBrite iPhone 6 plus phone case light. It is what I call a mega mule COB design. I have had it since they first hit the market. It works pretty well. It is a tad bulky, and offers fair protection for the phone. I dropped it a few times so far. On the last drop, about 4 feet on a hard wood floor, it broke a small piece inside. The case still works, and led light works as designed, but there is what sounds like a small plastic piece rattling around inside. I don't see a way to take it apart.
Over all, I am happy with the case. It is still on my phone and is a handy gadget. I like the ramping feature. You just press and hold the button. It ramps up or down, and blinks when it is on max high or max low. It has a slow strobe too. Oh, it is awesome for nighttime pictures or videos. It can really light up the subject.

J_C

Enlightened
Lumping them all together seems like a mess waiting to happen. Someone will post data or ask a question then not specify the model or someone else will misinterpret... I mean, it's one of the reasons why different topics exist for different topics, no? I don't see why we should treat significantly different lights as the same topic as it's kind of irrelevant whether they're made by the same company.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
JC,

I think if people ID the light is should work. it is better than checking the ton of threads for all the lights this company produces. let's see how it goes. we have concurrently running threads on three NEBO lights, I thought one would be easier as they all get spread out. There is already a Larry Light 2, Slyde and Transporter 2 running [FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

As long as people ID the light, we should be fine.

J_C

Enlightened
Okay, I'll just opt out of the cluttered mess that will become. Literally, I came back here looking for info and see this alarming request for chaos and well, no, I have no use for a topic where I have to read dozens of posts about dozens of lights with nothing in relation except who made it. That's not how the forum search works best. Search by post is too narrow. Search by model name in a topic title is Just Right.

Last edited:

OCD

Enlightened
There is a thread for just HDS, one for Surefire, one for Mcgizmo. They all seem to work "fine".

J_C

Enlightened
It's up to you guys, do whatever... I just won't contribute or read long topics so it's just a wasted resource to me.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
It's up to you guys, do whatever... I just won't contribute or read long topics so it's just a wasted resource to me.
Whoa, whoa...let's not get too worked up over something like this, why not have one thread? Many others have central meeting and coming together but, lets' not get shut down! The Mods, they dont like any bickering, let's give it a chance. Fair enough, JC?

Really you make it sound like two guy's in the missile silo have said" hey... let's turn the keys and see what happens!"

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Bright guy is having a leap year sale on Nebo stuff.

I was tempted but opted out. I like that Nebo stuff can be found in small, brick & mortar stores and prefer to help those folks stay in business by purchasing my Nebo stuff from those guys. Online purchasing is so...sterile. But when in like an Ace Hardware buying a hard to find air filter or squirrel proof bird feeder, then strike up conversation with the owner...that's what it's all about there...at least to me anyway.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Last edited: