New Mini MKIII's for 2021

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd love to see a side by side beamshot of the XM-L2 Mini vs the 319A Mini just to give some of us waiting for our preorders a little something while we wait.

The following update was sent on March 14.

Hail Prometheans,

This is a short one. We had an estimated ship date of March 4th, but there has been a COVID outbreak in the province where the factory is located and they have been working at reduced capacity per government regulations for the past few weeks – that situation has now been escalated to a full "stay at home" lockdown. The revised ship date from the factory is March 25th.

As usual, transit times continue to be unreliable, so it will take a week or two for the parts to be delivered after they ship. Once received, we'll get right to work.

I'm really looking forward to getting past this one! Thanks again for your continued patience. I spent the first half of my life wondering when things would get easier. Then I realized that they just get harder.

Hope all of you have at least one thing going your way ;)

Respectfully,

Jason & the Prometheus Team

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everytime I see a new post on this thread, I get excited and then disappointed. Just need to keep telling myself:

Good things come to those who wait.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everytime I see a new post on this thread, I get excited and then disappointed. Just need to keep telling myself:

Same here, like a dog patiently waiting for it's owner to get home, getting excited every time a car goes by, only to be disappointed when it's not them.

A part of me wants them to show up in my mailbox sans any notification. SURPRISE! :party:

But then common sense me wants an update and a shipping notice so the package can be tracked. It would be heartbreaking if some lowlife mail thief took them. :mad:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
1165FF5D-A62D-423D-A3FB-D2EFFE08C44C.jpeg

UPDATE: NO DROPS THIS MONTH

1649966035521.png

As our replacement parts recently arrived, we are hard at work in the shop getting the pre-orders for the NEW Mini MKIII and Mini Turbo MKIII (seen above) shipped out, so we will pushing our usual monthly Beta Titanium and Blue Label drops out to May.

We WILL be adding a few of the above lights to the site once pre-orders are fulfilled, so we highly recommend signing up for stock notification so you can grab one before they're gone.

To everyone waiting on a Beta Ti or Blue Label light, we apologize for the inconvenience but we WILL drop next month!

The above update concerns the drops of the Beta Titanium and the Blue Label lights.

The update most of us are reading this thread for is - The replacement parts have arrived and team Prometheus is working hard on getting the pre-orders shipped out.

:clap:

scout24

Flashaholic
Pretty disingenuous when on 4/15 I get a YOUR ITEM HAS SHIPPED! email, and four days later usps still doesn't have my parcel. And an update from someone other than Chauncey would probably have been appreciated. (No offense, and the update was appreciated.) Lack of official communication is worse than another delay.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the DarkSucks FaceSpace: We're currently starting to ship out Midnight Mini and Turbo orders with Ti orders soon to follow. That also means folks who ordered both materials may have to wait a bit longer but they are coming.

That was a response from an admin on the page when someone asked.