• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (PRICES REDUCED) Surefire 6P Hosts - VERY HARD TO FIND Oveready Bored and Black Type III Hard Anodized

20240216_223907.jpg

PayPal and US only please.

Shipped Priority Mail. I will ship ASAP and PM you with tracking # when I've shipped.

First "I'll take it" post followed by a PM for payment information wins. Please respond to payment request within 24 hours.

I will reduce the price by $10 per item (starting with the second item) to pass along my shipping savings.

I have described every one of the few blemishes I could locate below with nick-picking detail just to stay honest. It was quite boring. :banghead: Thank you for your interest. :clap:
-Tom

These hosts are pre-owned (by me). Oveready bored them to 18.65mm and Type III Black Satin Hard Anodized them. Bore will hold AW and Panasonic NCR18650GA and likely most/all unprotected cells but is too narrow for Keeppower 18650 protected cells. OEM lenses have been replaced with UCLp anti-reflective acrylic lens from Flashlightlens.com. All O-rings (including battery bumper ring) upgraded with Viton (FKM Fluoroelastomer) rings and lubed where applicable with Super Lube Synthetic Grease. These are hosts only (no emitter) and have seen little to no use in the 10+ years they've been waiting for something to do. Differences among the 4 are indicated below.

*Note* Keep in mind that these hosts come with the original twisty (not a clicky) tailcap. I will install a McClicky switch for an extra $13 (to cover just the cost of the switch - installation is free) if requested. Or I can include the McClicky for you to install if you so prefer for the same $13 if requested. Just let me know, please.

From Left to Right:

(WITHDRAWN) 1. SF 6P Host. Original Twisty Z41 temporary-on tailcap with very tiny ding on the rim that has not penetrated to the metal. Body condition is virtually perfect. Head (no blemishes) customized with Xeno smooth black bezel.
Asking $165 $155 with free/included Priority Mail shipping.

2. SF 6P Host.
Original Twisty Z41 temporary-on tailcap (no blemishes). Body condition is virtually perfect. Head has the slightest ding (no bare metal) that you will only notice if you look very hard for it and is customized with Xeno crenelated black bezel.

3. SF 6P Host.
Original Twisty Z41 temporary-on tailcap with blemish that looks like a small superficial pencil mark near boot. Body has one ding partially visible over two of the knurling "diamonds" plus another the size of a pinprick. Head (no blemishes) is customized with Xeno crenelated black bezel.

4. SF 6P Host.
Original Twisty Z41 temporary-on tailcap with very tiny ding on the rim that has not penetrated to the metal. Body has 3 or 4 pinprick blemishes that look like dust. Head has a 3mm scuff on the side (no bare metal) and is customized with Xeno crenelated matte stainless bezel.

✔️ Shop in Confidence:

Last edited: