raggies random remarks ....

StarHalo

Flashaholic
You're late, the power was out at my house for an hour this morning. As for the power grid, unless it's run exclusively by senior citizens, it'll be fine.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
You're late, the power was out at my house for an hour this morning. As for the power grid, unless it's run exclusively by senior citizens, it'll be fine.
i hope your right but just in case my battery chargers are running 24/7

ven

Flashaholic
Thank you raggie for my early morning smiles:rock:, you never fail to deliver. Top man, hope your good. Stay safe out there

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
We will do our part to keep it on raggie. I don't know where you are located but the utility I work for covers several states. :D

raggie33

*the raggedier*
The most fun i have ever had with lights was today with my smart house outlet bulb its so cool it can dim it can turn colors all with my voice

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Wait until you have the same lighting as the movie..
O5FDsUt.jpg

StarHalo

Flashaholic
How do you do that . That would be so cool

That particular pic was just a freak snap; I made that color scheme for my lights a long time ago, and when the scene in the movie came on it was just funny that both the color and directions were exactly the same so I took a pic. You can make Hue lights sync to movies or music using your computer and an app, but I haven't tried it yet. Usually when doing a serious movie night viewing, I'll just dim the lights on a warm setting, so it's similar to house lights in a theater.

There's also the Thorlight app, which can make the lights cycle through colors slow or fast in any way you program; they can cycle really slow or really fast, so fast that there's even a "strobe" function that is a pretty convincing analogue of a strobe light. Having it quickly cycle colors while playing dance music gets the kids every time..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Cool stuff i wish i bought more of the bulbs i was talking about above? Its crazy they was only like 10 bucks per bulb. There led a course and can do 16 millions colors they dim. And alexa controls them no hub needed

raggie33

*the raggedier*
This is how darn stupid i am last year my dr told me to drink a bottle of Magnesium Citrate to help me pass a stool. I got confused and drank a crazy large bottle of milk of magnesium. The day after was no fun nit fun at all

raggie33

*the raggedier*
True story some days i do something so stupid i even surprises my self