• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

[SARCASM] GOOD DEAL[/SARCASM] WOW Three Headlamps in one

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
New 3000 Lumens XM-L XML 3 x T6 LED Headlamp
:eek: Only $25 Batteries (2x 18650) not included
The monstrosity pictured caught my eye. Had to share it here. I hope it isn't a high quality light that I'm misjudging by price and look.

Do not directly shoot others when you use this product because of the extreme luminance of the lamb, or it will hurt others' eyes.
Must come with a combination light up lamb gun of some sort?

(*this thread was approved by Greta
to be posted here)

Last edited by a moderator:

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, they're first to market with lamb-based emitters? Does PETA know about this? :)

I agree, OP. Pic'ed light does look like a monstrosity. I first was tempted to buy it, but it wasn't quite monstrous enough. Now that I know that it runs on electrocuted lambs, I'm reconsidering...

(I joke, I joke.)

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is something really (really) wrong with this. :D

During the use, the light become dark mens that the battery is power off. Please charge the battery in time, do not exhaust the battery power to avoid hurting the battery

Put this product away when not use it to avoid hurt the children

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
WOAH! Could we get more wires and junk to add? May be lighter to just strap a VW Bug to my head.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know of a headlamp even MORE monstrous or am I going to have to resort to 6 Zebralights on a headband? :)

mellowhead

Enlightened
Does anyone know of a headlamp even MORE monstrous or am I going to have to resort to 6 Zebralights on a headband? :)
How's this:
mag09-headlamp.jpg

bladesmith3

Enlightened
ok.. you guys will rag me for this but...
I bought one of these. 1. good quality. 2. really bright. 3. long run time. XM-L2 X3 2 flood 1 throw. yes mine has XM-L2 emitters. CW makes a great dog walking light. sorry but true.
I figured you might want a comparison. not as bright as my ld50 but 80%

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok.. you guys will rag me for this but...
I bought one of these. 1. good quality. 2. really bright. 3. long run time. XM-L2 X3 2 flood 1 throw. yes mine has XM-L2 emitters. CW makes a great dog walking light. sorry but true.
I figured you might want a comparison. not as bright as my ld50 but 80%

I am a little dubious about "good quality", but that is always somewhat subjective, and you are the one who has actually handled it. If the form factor works for you, that is great!

bladesmith3

Enlightened
go ahead and laugh. I used it last night on my bike ride and it is definitely brighter then my zebra light. and no one cares what it looks like in the dark. just my 2 cents.